Chapter 26

Did Y'all Really think I Would do y'all Like that ? Lmao, Nope, There's too much for Suicidal Thoughts Right Now.

(RECAP)

Jayla POV

I Gulped and Calmly Sat My Phone Down, Then Opened the Glove Compartment, Pulling Out Ayleo's Emergency Gun.

I'm Tired Of Running From My Demons...If A Freaking Brawl Is what Lucas Wants, this is what He's gonna get.

I Checked to make sure the gun was fully loaded, which it was, and but it back in the glove department.

I Cranked Up My Car, And Set Up My Aux Cord to My Phone, Playing YuNg BrAtZ by XxxTentacion -(A/N Ten-Tay-See-On).

Try Me, Might Fight,
Fist Fuck, On Sight,
Wrist Heavy, Fat Dyke,
Pop Molly, Mike Ike.
I Got Glacier White Ice, And My Bitch Rack Nice.
And I Do Fight Dykes, Ride My Dick Like A Bike.

I Yelled Along To the Lyrics, Putting the Volume On Max Sound, Blasting Through The Windows, Letting My Hair Whip with the Wind as I rocked my Head to the Hard Beat Of the Song.

I Pulled Up to the House, Seeing Mateo's Car In the Driveway. I Locked My Doors, Cuz Fuckers Be Stealing Outchea. Raping People And Shit.

I Opened the Front Door, Walking Past The Living room, And Straight Into My Room, to check on Julian.

Mateo Was Standing In the Doorway, With His Phone Uo to his Ear, Face Flushed In Anger, And His Adorably Big Lips In a Snarl. I wonder if he's mad because he didn't get no Pussy.

Then I Saw Him Holding Julian, Who was Crying, With No Benny In Sight.

"Hey Guys, Hey Juju", I Cooed, Walking Towards Julian With My Arms Out. Teo Quickly Put His Phone In His Back Pocket, And Pulled Julian Back Out of my Reach, Glaring at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU JAYLA.", He Semi-Yelled, Rocking Julian On his Hip, Glaring down at me.

"What The Fuck Are you Talking About.", I Replied Sassily, putting My Hands On my Hips.

"Your Dumbass Left Julian Here Alone, At This Big Ass Mansion, By HIMSELF.", He Replied Angrily, Carefully Sitting Julian On My Bed. When He Surrounded Him with Blankets, he Grabbed my Arm and Pulled me Into His Room Next Door, Turning On the Baby Monitor.

I snatched my arm out if his reach, scowling at him. What the hell is he talking about. Where the fuck is Benny ?

"I didn't Leave Julian Here Alone, How Dumb do I Look To You ? Huh ? I Called Benny to Watch Him- I was even here when he showed up.", I said through my teeth.

"Then Where The Fuck Is He, Huh ?", He Shrieked Like A SeaHawk, Folding His Arms.

I Snarled, Glancing Around he room, Until my Eye Caught a Tiny Speck Of Blood On the Window Pane. I squinted my Eyes, walking Towards It, Until I stepped on something. Lookin down, I noticed it was Benny's Goggles.

"What In Tarnation...", I Said Picking it up.

"We Ain't Talking Bout no Fucking Tarnation Nigga, Now bring det ass here and Explain Why- "

"Bae, Shut the Fuck Up And Look at This.", I said, throwing The Googles at him, while I pulled out my phone, remembering he sent me a message.

I noticed it was a picture, so I Opened It, It began Loading.

"Why is there blood on this Jayla..", He said Glancing at me Weakly. I shrugged then looked back at my phone.

The picture was Of Lucas Holding Julian, Who Had Tears Down his Face, And Lucas Was Smiling Wickedly.