Chapter 20

(Tasia In Mm)

Jayla POV
***

The Whole Gym Period I Hung Out With Tasia. We Got to Know each other and She's A cool Person. I got To know alot about her and I told her some things about myself, Nothing to Personal tho. Ion give out information like that.

I was Sitting In the Bleachers by Tasia, Listening To SHether By Remy Ma With My Earbuds. Even tho Nicki My Girl, Damn.

Tasia Tapped My Shoulder. I paused The Song Then Looked over at her.

"We Gotta Change Clothes, The Bell finna Ring", She Said Walking Down the Bleachers.

I Followed Behind Her To the Locker room.

When we Got Done Changing Back, She showed me her Schedule. She Had 3 Other Classes With Me.

"Okay We Have Gym, Earth Science, History And Lunch Period Together."

She Nodded and Took her Schedule Back. I walked her Down to Her Next Class, Which was English, And Met up With Tator Since He was just now leaving This Class.

"You Straight ?", He Asked. I nodded and Readjusted my Purse. The Hallway was Crowded with People, So Tator Put His Arm around me Firmly, Maneuvering Us Through the People, Especially since I'm only 5'0 😩.

"Thanks Tator.", I said laughing, And Hugging Him. He Nodded while Chuckling and Hugged me Back. I didn't even wanna let go, Cuz It felt so Right 😩. I Leaned Off His Chest And Looked At Him, As He did the Same thing.

We Stared At each other For A While. I didn't Even Notice We were Leaning In Until His Face was only a couple of Inches In front of Mines and The Smell Of His Gum Fanned Over my Face.

I Cleared My Throat, Blinking And Stepping Back. He Sighed And Pulled His Mask Over His Face.

"Come On, Let's Go to Class, Before Were Late, Teo." I grabbed His Wrist and Walked Is to Class, Just As The Bell Rung.

"Right On Time Ms.Brooks And Mr.Bowles. ", The Teacher, Ms.Abner Announced Aloud. "Please Make An Effort To Come A Little Earlier."

I nodded And Went To my Seat, Which Was In Between Benny (Imprint) And Teo. Ayo Sat On the Other Side Of Benny.

"Please Open you Textbooks To Chapter 5, Lesson 3. Today We Will Be Working More On Trigonometry." Everyone Groaned As We Opened our Books To the Page. Benny's Extra Ass Gonna Sigh Extra Loud, While Twisting His Hair.

"Mr. Imprint, Is there a Problem ?", Ms.Abner Said Glaring At Benny. "And for the Last time take those Goggles of your Head, Or Go to Detention. " He Smacked his Lips, Snatching the Goggles Of As Everyone Snickered.

The Door Opened As A Boy I haven't Seen before Came Into the Classroom. Ms.Abner Put Down Her Book And Looked At Him.

"May I help you Young Man ? I'm in the Middle Of a Lesson." I shook my head at her Rudeness, then put my attention back at the Boy.

"Um, I'm sorry." Even Though He Smiled Like He Didn't Give a Fuck. "My Names Alonzo, I'm new Here." He Said Giving Her a Slip And His Schedule.

"Mm", She Said, Giving It Back. "Take a Seat in front of Jayla, Jayla Raise your Hand".

I raised my Hand Slowly. He Saw me And Smiled, Then Walked Over to The Seat In front Of Me and Sat down. When Ms.Abner Went Back to Teaching, He Turned Around and Smiled.

"Hey." He Smiled Again. "I'm Alonzo, But You Can Call Me Zozo Or Zoie"

I smiled Back And Chuckled, Making Benny, Ayo, And Tator Look My Way. "I'm Jayla, But you Can Call Me Whatever, As Long as it's not out My Name.", I Stated Firmly. He chucked and Nodded Then Turned Back Around.

Five Minutes Later A Paper Flew On my Desk. I Looked at Tator, Who Was Staring At me, Then Looked at the Paper. I Sighed and UnCrumbled It. It Said

' You Like Him ? :( '

I Looked Back At him and Frowned, Shaking My Head. He Nodded And Looked Back At his Book. I Crumbled The Paper Back Up And Raised My Hand.

"Yes Ms.Brooks ?", She Asked Annoyed. I rolled My Eyes and Put my Hand down.

"Can I go to the Bathroom ?"

She Sighed and Nodded.

I got Up from my Desk And Opened the Class Door, Throwing away the Note while I was Up there. I went to the Bathroom and did my Business.

When I Finished, I washed My Hands And Looked In the Mirror, And Decided to Take another Picture, Since I was looking good today 😄.

Just As I was About to Take the Pic, The Door Busted Open, Making Me Drop My Phone In the Sink. The Sink Was Motion Activated So As soon As It fell In the Water Started Running, Getting All Over My Phone.

"No, No, No, FUCK.", I said Grabbing My Phone and Shaking It, Trying to Get the Water Out of the Holes In the Phone. I tried Turning It on, And It Did. I sighed in relief, But then my Phone Glitched. And Went Off.

"DAMNIT", I Yelled, Slamming my Hand On the Marble Counter.

The Stall Opened, And I turned Around, Finna Bitch Rant about how they Fucked up My IPhone. Then I saw It Was This Bitch-

***
I'm Addicted to Finessing, I'm Addicted to Finessing.

😄😄😄

Tator Triggered 💀

Alonzo 😍

Benny 😂

Ms.Abner 😕

When Should I ReUpdate ?? 🤔 🤔🤔