Chapter 25

Jayla POV

I Was Laying On the Couch With Julian Laying On me Sleeping. Tomorrow Is His Second Birthday And Its Hard Knowing That Ayleo Is Gonna Miss It.

Mateo Is At the Hospital Right Now Visiting Him, And I'm Worried Because He's Been Gone For the Longest.

I didn't Tell Him About Seeing Lucas..Because I don't want to stress him out more than he Already Is. He's Dealing with so much Already, I don't need to worry him with my Hassles.

Weve Been Missing A Whole Lot Of School Lately, But Since Ayleo Was 18, He Was Our Legal Guardian... but Since He's Not Exactly Watching us....😞.

Its a Whole Lot Of Bullshit I'm Telling you.

I Picked up My New Phone, Dialing Mateo's Number. After Three Minutes, It went Straight to Voicemail.

"Fuck It."

I Picked Up Julian, Cradling Him In my Arms, And Carrying Him to My Bed, Laying Him down. After Surrounding His Body With Pillows, I Grabbed My Keys and Stood In the Kitchen, Calling Benny.

"Hello ?" , He Answered Groggy. He Must've Been Sleeping. Oh Fucking Well.

"Yeah, This Is Jay, Can You come Watch Julian ? He's Sleeping, All you Gotta do Is Lay with him.", I said Tapping my foot.

"Uhh, Yeah Su-"

"GREAT !", I Replied, Hanging Up.

Before I Even Put The Phone Down, The Nigga Came Walking through the door, rubbing his eyes, and Mumbling.

"How The Fuc-"

"Shut Up I was In the Closet.", He Said, Walking into my Room.

I Sighed And Grabbed My Keys Again, Going To My Car and Driving Off. 20 Minutes Later I Pulled up at Keyshawn's House, Unaware that I was Even Heading this Way. I Took A Deep Breath And Walked Over to His Door, Almost shitting My Pants For Some reason.

Something Just felt ...off today.

I knocked and Nobody Answered, so I called his phone and He Picked Up, Laughing.

"Hello ?", He Chuckled Into the Phone.

"Hey, Its Jayla, this Is my New Number.", I said Sitting down on his Doorstep.

"Ok Cool..."

"Yeah, So Um, Where Are You ?", I said Scratching my Head. He's Obviously Not Here that's for sure.

"Oh, I'm Just Hanging Out with a Friend." A Friend ?

"Who ?", I said Growing Curious. Key Only Even Hung Out With Us, Until the Fight. I can't Believe He's Moved On Already.

"His Name Is Lucas. I met Him While You Were In the Hospital.", He Said Nonchalantly. My Hand Shook In my Hand As I Lost Grip In my Hand, But Quickly got it back.

I'll be damned if I break THIS phone.

"L-Lucas ?", I stuttered. "Yeah, Do you Know Him Or Something." Oh Yes, Yes I Do. You Don't Tho. You Don't Know What's He's Done. Wait ! This Might Not be The Same Lucas...I Might Just Be Crazy.

"N-No I Don't think So. D-Describe Him.", I Muttered, Biting My Fingernails, While walking to the Car.

"Here, I'll Just Send you a Picture Of Him.", He Said, Before Hanging Up.

I sighed and Got In the Car, Trying to Cool My Nerves. Its Okay. This Means Nothing. Everything Is...Messed Up.

My Phone Buzzed, And I Shivered In my Seat From The Anticipation. I Closed my Eyes and Picked up my Phone, Turning It On. I Opened them Back, and Unlocked it, Looking At My Notifications, Which Were Dry as Hell.

I went to my Messages and Saw it Was Something From Benny. Ugh, What Does He Want ? All He Has to do is Watch the Baby.

Another Message Popped Up, From Key, And It Was A Picture. I Clicked It, Looking At the Picture, Then Growing Pale.

 I Clicked It, Looking At the Picture, Then Growing Pale

(A/N "Post Me On Instagram Imma Beatcho Azz My Nigga." 😭😂)

I Gulped and Calmly Sat My Phone Down, Then Opened the Glove Compartment, Pulling Out Ayleo's Emergency Gun.

I Sighed, With Tears Flowing Down My Face, Coming with the Conclusion that Maybe... Maybe there is so fucking fixing this.

I Pulled the Gun up to my Head, Squeezing My Eyes Shut, Then Pulling The Trigger.

*PEW*

Its Over 😞

***

*Sips Tea*

👀😈