Chapter 15

Ayo in MM

Jayla POV

At the Door was this Evil Mf Key, Banging On the Door Like we stole his Takis

He Came Inside and sat on the couch, like Ayo wasn't about to beat his ass with that bat, and ate some popcorn from outta nowhere.

"Boyy, Why You Banging on the Door Like a Fuckin Hoodlum.", Ayo said Putting the Bat down and sitting next to Key, Pulling a bag of Popcorn Out of the Couch Cushion. I Gasped and Started Pulling them bitches off the couch, but I didn't find anything.

Key Shrugged and Leaned Back. "You Know how I feel about Locked Doors.", He Answered, Scratching his Neck, and Turning Towards me. "Hey JayJay.", He Smiled.

I smiled back and Hugged Him, Sneaking Some Of His Popcorn. When He noticed he Smacked his Teeth, and took some of Teo's.

Teo Was Gone To The Bathroom, So We All took advantage of this Weakness and Finessed his Shit. I laughed and Leaned Back in the Couch Cushions, Trying To Savor My Feeling Of Numbness.

"Awe, Shit. Y'all High ?", Key asked Pouting. I nodded and got up, Walking into the little Kitchen area. I don't know about other people, but when I'm high, I'm Hungry. I Looked through all the Cabinets and The Lil Refrigerator until I noticed that we didn't have shit. Took me a whole damn minute too.

I walked back in the Living room just as Teo walked in and We Both Sat down. We stared at him as he reached for some popcorn, but wasn't shit there. He Looked at Us, with a 'Niggaaaaaa' Face, And I busted out Laughing.

 He Looked at Us, with a 'Niggaaaaaa' Face, And I busted out Laughing

"Really ?", He asked Squinting At Us. I couldn't Stop Laughing at his Face. He Smacked me On my Arm, and I lost my Humor."Nigga, Don't Lose yo Life.", I said Staring at Him Deadass. He Scoffed and Pushed my Foehead back, Making me fall back on Key. Key and Ayo Gasped as I sat up and Rubbed my Head, glaring at Him. "Bitch I'm Finna Flame Tf Outta You 😠👋. "

Ayo Jumped up and Came Back with a Mug of tea, From where, I don't GotDamn know, cause I just checked and everywhere I looked was empty. Key just stayed where he was, Well where I was, cause I'm on his lap.

(A/N Jayla, you better get that ass up of that one, now 😠 )

Well Damn 😓😓

I got up off Key lap on Sat between him and Ayo. Ayo just Steady Sipping.

"Is Yo Bean Headed Ass Gone Start Or Not ??", Teo Asked, Rolling His Eyes.

"Teo, Shutcho Ol' CornStarch Neck Ass Up😐 Lightbulb Neck Ass 😐Glow Baby Glow, Head Ass 😐 Old Gabbage Headed Ass 😐. I Smoke Broccoli, Nahh Nigga you is Brocceli Face Ass 😐😐.", I said Staring Him right in his Eyes, as they glistened from Tears. If it's one thing Teo, Hates, It's When people Crack on his Hair.

 If it's one thing Teo, Hates, It's When people Crack on his Hair

Ayo Coughed while Sipping From The Mug, while Key Snorted. I just Put My Head Down to Keep from Laughing, cause Lord Knows I will laugh at his Facial Expressions. He be so Extra I swearrr.

"Jayla...You look like SeaMonkey Doe 😐 DinDin Face Ass. You Dye yo Hair With Skittles, Cuz you can't afford Shit 😐 . You Look Like A Crowd Of ByStanders Trampled Yo ass 😐 Where Is Yo Manz 😐😐 ?", Teo Replied. I stared Mouth Opened as Key And Ayo Busted Out Laughing. I Rolled My Eyes and Slapped both of Em.

"All Y'all Stfu and Order a Pizza Cuz I'm Hungry As Hell.", They All Laughed as Key grabbed the Phone and Dialed Dominos. After about 20 minutes they called saying they were downstairs, So The Guys Stood to go get the Pizza.

"Check and Make sure it's straight before you Pay.", I told Them, while Scratching the Guaze on my Neck. They Nodded and Left, Leaving me alone.

I got Up and Went In the Room me and The Boys would be sharing, Since Mama M got her own Separate Room. As I was Looking Around I noticed a Picture Of Me, Ayo, and Tator from when we were Younger.

It Was My Mom and Dad's Wedding and Mama M took Us to Chuckie Cheeses Afterwards, Since My Parents Were on Honeymoon

It Was My Mom and Dad's Wedding and Mama M took Us to Chuckie Cheeses Afterwards, Since My Parents Were on Honeymoon. Ayo's Dumb Self Just Had to Say 'BOOCUP!' when Mama M took the Pic.

Knocking On the Door Made me Put The Picture Down and Walk into the Living room, To the Door to Open It. I would have checked the Peephole, but I knew it was just the Guys.

I Opened the Door and-

***

Luv Y'all

Everyone who thinks that Ayo Is Fwineeeeee Comment Hereee😍

Everyone who thinks Tator Is fine as Hell Comment Hereee😍

Everyone Who thinks Key Is Fine As FUCK Comment Hereee😍

Everyone who thinks Zavi is Fine burn in Hell 😊

Ight Welp...Bye 👋 I gotta go cause it's time for Din Din, but Yahh, Comment, Vote, and Allet Shit.

This Chapter goes to Zavi😘

SIKEEE, This Chapter goes to mockingjay751 👌🔥😈