11

When I got back to the home that night, I spent some time looking at the packet in my hand, turning it around and examining it from all angles. The boys had said I wasn't to go in without one, and I could only assume it was something I was meant to put on my dick. Getting privacy wasn't something that happened often living in a kid's home, so it wasn't like I could just rip it open there and then on my bed and try it on for size. I had to be sneaky. I waited until everyone was sleeping; 10 year old Michael snoring on my left side like a buffalo. That kid could make noise for such a young'un.

Once everything was quiet, I snuck across the hallway to the bathroom, walking on my tip-toes, trying to make as little noise as possible. The packet in my hand felt warm now, and I was excited, though a little apprehensive of what was going to be inside. Once I'd gotten myself locked in the bathroom, I sat down on the lid of the toilet and ripped open the packet, examining the contents. I pulled out the latex material, running my thumb along the rim of the circle, weirded out by the texture. I stuck my finger on the inside, feeling the push of the material and suddenly it clicked.

Jerking yourself off is not as easy as it sounds when you're surrounded by other kids and teenagers, all in close confines in nearby bedrooms, plus, a staff member sleeping just down the hall in case anything happened in the night. I had to try and shut myself off from the world around me, imagining some of the girls in my classes at school to start me off. Before I knew it, my dick was hard enough to slide on the rubber, and I continued in my plight to get off.

By the time I'd finished, I'd definitely seen the point of this thing Jared handed me. It was so much cleaner, less tidy up. I needed to find out where I could get more. After all, I'd wasted the first one on myself, and now I was feeling pretty embarrassed about it. I pulled off a wad of toilet paper from the roll and hid my dirty secret inside the confines, slipping it into the bathroom bin, making sure someone would have to route around to find it. Once I was done, I cleaned my hands and left the bathroom, feeling pretty pleased with myself.