chapter 12

It was nearly peaceful on the plane unless you count loki staring at you for most of the journey so far. I tried to ignore​ him but then he started talking.
"Aren't you the girl from shield." I looked at him. "You know the one that can't protect anyone." He said smirking at me.
"Shut up." I said turning away from him.
"How is your family considering that there lives are over."
"That is your fault." I said. I saw tony and steve share a look.
"How is that little boy. Erm ethan was it. I mean you brock his leg." With that I spun my head towards him.
"That was your fault. You tried to kill us all." I snarled at him.
"First your family then your extended family. What's happened to clint isn't it. You couldn't protect him." I took deep breaths.
"You shut up." Steve said.
"I think I might kill him. Next time I see him." I closed my eyes and ignored him but I couldn't stop the fear. "You know he told me that you have no one not even your parents." With that tony and steve stood in front of me. So loki decided to stay quite. Thats when we heard thunder and loki looked scared.
"what's the matter afraid of a little lighting." Steve said.
"Im not overly found of what follows." Loki told them. With that there was a noise. Tony got his helmet and put it on. And then the plane back door opened. A guy with a red cape came in. Tony went to attack but then a hammer hit him making him fly backwards. The guy grabbed loki and flow of.

"Here." I looked at steve gone out obviously I zoned out. "Stay here." So I nodded. I then saw him jump out the plane. I stood up and went to the door.
"Sir loki has escaped." Natasha said.
"Where is Ashleigh." Nick shouted.
"She is. ASHLEIGH BEHIND YOU." She shouted I spun around to see loki standing there. Before anyone can say anything he kicks me out of the plane.

As I  was falling towards the ground all I can do is scream.
"Tony catch Ashleigh." Natasha screamed.
"A little busy at the moment." He said. Just as I was falling past the trees loki appeared next to me and got hold of me. When I was closer to the ground he throw me backwards making me hit some trees. I then skidded to a stop at the base of a tree. I tried to look around but it is to dark.
"Ashleigh are you ok?" Adam asked.
"Im sorry but I have no choice." I was able to stand up and concentrated making some trees burst into flames. I stepped away from the tree and looked around for loki. All the sudden he appeared in front of me. He looked at me and charged. I started fighting but he was faster and kept appearing and disappearing all the sudden there was a pain in my stomach. I looked down and there was loki with a dagger in my stomach. I went to collapse onto the floor but loki grabbed me keeping me on my feet. He then put his sceptre to my chest. It glowed but nothing happened.
"Why is this not working." He sounded anger. All of the sudden I went flying backwards hitting a tree. The fire around us looked like it was dancing. When I looked up loki was standing there looking at me. "You will be under my control." And with that he stabbed me in the shoulder. I screamed so loud.
"Ashleigh." Tony screamed.
"Are you ok?" Steve asked.
"Help me." I said in a weak voice.
"No one can help you." Loki said pushing the knife deeper into my shoulder making me cry out in pain. I felt it come out of my shoulder back and into the tree. He then stabbed me in my other shoulder. Before he can do anything else he get hit backwards landing on the floor. I saw the guy with the cape walk over to loki and put a hammer on him. Thats when I felt 2 people slid next to me.
"Oh my god." Tony said.
"Ashleigh we need to move you." Steve said. Getting ready to move me.
"Wait" I gasped out. "Dagger tree." I said.
"Ok we need to take the dagger out." So tony grabbed it making me scream in pain. Steve grabbed my hand. "Im going to pull it out on 3 ok." So I nodded. "1" but then he pulled it out making me scream in pain.
" what happened to 2 and 3." Steve asked.
"Yeah what happened to 2 and 3." I asked.
"2,3." He said trying to lighten the mood. But all he got where glares.
"We need to get her to shield." Steve said.
"I will take her to your flying machine." The red cape said. Before anyone can say anything he picked me up carefully and with his hammer and we went to the plane where Natasha was waiting for us. The guy put me down making me gasp in pain.
"Are you ok." She asked.
"It hurts." I said with tears slipping down my face.
"You will be ok child." The guy said I heard tony come in with steve and loki. Tony marched over to the side and grabbed a muzzle putting it on loki who looked like he wants to kill tony.
"Ashleigh this is thor." Steve told me. I went to smile but it hurt to much to do anything. Natasha sat in front of me.
"Do you need anything." Natasha asked me.
"I'm cold." I told her. Just then thor put his cape on me being careful of my injuries.
"Yes thanks thor, nat." I said.
"Its ok." Natasha said sounding like a mother to there sick child.
"You do realise she called you nat right." Tony said sounding jealous.
"Ashleigh can call me whatever makes her happy." Natasha told me.
"Natasha, nat, nats, tash, tasha." I said.
"I like the last one." Tasha said giving me a soft smile.
"Ok tasha." Tony said but then he got hit by tasha.
"Only Ashleigh gets to call me that." I chuckled but then I gasped in pain. I felt blood pouring out of my mouth. "Go faster." Tasha screamed.

Please tell me what you think of the story. 💚💚