Chapter 6

After I joined shield i fount out I was able to control when I turned with out difficulty. Today I was asked to the conference room and when I got there it had 10 shield agent plus Clint and nick.
"Glad you can join us." So I sat down in my normal seat. "We have been contacted because an agents daughter has been kidnapped."
"Who is it?" Clint asked.
"Rachel macqueene." My head shot up when I heard the name.
"No." I whispered but Clint heard me.
"What's wrong?" Everyone looked at me. I saw her photo and gasped more she was injured and had bruising on her arm.
"She went to school with kay and I meet her in college we became friends." I told them.
"You need to go and save her." So I stood up and left to get ready without looking back.

When I was ready I meet the other on the plane.
"Are you ok?" Clint asked.
"Yeah I'm fine." But I wasn't. What if this was my fault what if I can't save her.
"It will be ok." I started thinking of a plan that will help. When we got to the place it is a ship in the middle of no where. That's when they opened fire.
"We need to leave now." I screamed and everyone started jumping out. I took a deep breath and jumped out. When I got closer I realised the shot and landed on deck taking out the enemy. Once they where nocked out I went to the others.
"Are you ok?" Clint asked.
"Yeah I'm. " But I stopped. "Watch out." And I pushed him to the ground. That's when gun shots erupted. When they stopped I looked around and luckily one was hurt. "You two stay up here." So we headed inside. I was worried for my team. I stopped and sniffed the air.
"I want Clint to take a team down there while I take another that way." So we all split up.
"Why are you leading." Asked a guy named Peter.
"Because I was ordered to." I told him. As we continued I was a bit worried I could smell werewolfs. We got to an area which was just a long hallway. I spun around but standing there was Clint and his team.
"We got to a dead end." He told me.
"Let's move." Peter ordered. So we walked.
"Stop." I shouted and everyone did.
"Why should we." Then Peter stepped forward. I got hold of him and pulled him back just before an arrow embedded in the wall.
"Stay." I told them all. I sniffed the air and realised I could smell the traps so I walked to the other side. When I touched the switch a secret door opened and standing there was a werewolf and he went towords the team so I deactivated the traps and ran at the werewolf turning just as I tackled it. I started fighting until I knock it out
"What the hell?" Peter asked but Clint ran to me.
"Are you ok?" He asked.
"I'm ok." I told him.
"Your a." Peter stuttered.
"Werewolf yes now let's go." So I lead everyone closer to Rachel.

Please tell me what you think