chapter 7

I took a breath we have come to a cross area.
"Right Clint I want you to take half the men left and peter I want you to take the other half left." I told them all.
"What about you?" Clint asked.
"I'm going straight ahead." I saw he was going to complain so I continued. "I'll be ok don't worry." And then I walked of going down the hallway. As I walked I was able to start smelling werewolfs. I ran down there that's when I froze. There was Rachel with cuts and bruises. I ran to her and saw that her hands and feet where chained up to the wall. "Rachel." She opened her eyes and saw it was me. She looked shocked.
"Ashleigh you need to leave it's a trap." She sounded surprised and scared.
"What do you mean?" I asked but that's when I heard a growl behind me. When I looked standing there was a werewolf. "You are going to let her go." I order but the werewolf charged at me. I decided I had to change to protect myself and Rachel. He was stronger then me. He came at me I then got pinned to the wall. "Let me go." I ordered that's when he bit my shoulder making me scream out in pain.
"Ashleigh." I heard Rachel scream I also heard Clint scream my name. I heard gun shots but he didn't let me go if anything his grip tightened. I started changing into a human. I then kicked him as hard as I could over and over again until he dropped me. I fell to the floor breathing in all the air I could. He then started walking over to me. "Get Rachel out of here." I ordered. So they did. I then got up and started fight keeping the werewolf eyes on me so the others could leave. He made me go flying into the wall and I fell to the floor as I looked for a weapon I saw a metal pool so I hit him over the head with it. I then followed Clint scent and fount them all in a small boat.
"We need to leave we have an incoming missile coming our way." Peter said.
"Not with out Ashleigh." Clint said. But when they saw me they started moving the small boat and I jumped in it. When we where a safe distance we stopped and looked at the boat and saw it explode. I went to Rachel.
" Are you ok?" I asked her. She nodded obviously scared of the others. "Your safe no one will hurt you now." I told her. That's when I saw a shield plane.
" need a lift." Phil asked. So he lowered the rope. Clint went first and then I told Rachel to go and then the others. When it came to me I got a bad feeling when I looked behind me standing there is a werewolf.
"Your not leaving." He told me. And then he charged at me. I changed into a werewolf and started fighting but I knew he would win since he is faster and stronger then me. I was right he pinned me to the bottom of the boat so I couldn't move. That's when I heard gunfire. The werewolf released me and fell j to the water dead. I climbed the rope and we went home.