chapter 11

It has been a month since the attack from the strange wolf. Nick has taken a team to a location for research. That includes clint, Phil and maria so I'm looking after things for them. I keep getting a feeling that something bad is going to happen. Rachel and james have been training to fight and I have been practicing my powers. I now have to wear gloves at all times when I'm near people because I am still seeing things and its scaring me.
"Intruders alert, intruders alert."I bolted from my seat and ran towards the front. As I passed agents I told them all to grab weapons and wait for my order. When the door opened someone walked in.
"Put your hands up." I ordered.
"Now why would I do that?" I smiled at that. I lowered my weapon and told everyone else to. I then ran over to him and hugged him.
"I missed you dad." I said. I felt his hug get tighter.
"I missed you to." Nick said. Yeah you heard right I started calling nick dad. The first time I did it was after fighting the wolf I got ill and ended up being in bed. He stayed with me. I kept going in and out of sleep he asked if I wanted anything and I said no thanks dad. And since then I called him dad. I pulled away and looked at him i then saw his eye.
"Oh my god." I said.
"Calm down." He said seeing me panic.
"But its just like I saw." I told him. He pulled me into another hug.
"Its ok." After calming down I looked at everyone else and realised that some of the agents where missing but one stood out.
"Where's clint?" I asked. That's when they told me about the attack on the base from a man called loki. They then told me that they are getting the avenger together. They have already started and they will be here soon so I went to do some training.

"Agent Ashleigh to director fury please

"Agent Ashleigh to director fury please." Maria said over the radio. So I went to the pilot area since we have long since taken of. When I got to nick there where others with him.
"Ashleigh I want you to meet some people. This is agent natasha romanoff aka the black widow." Nick said.

"Hello nice to meet you

"Hello nice to meet you." I said to her.
"Nice To meet you to." She said
"This is steve rogers also known as captain America."

"Hi nice to meet you sir

"Hi nice to meet you sir." I said
"Nice to meet you madam." He said shaking my hand.
"Please call me Ashleigh." I said.
"Only if you call me steve." He said smiling at me.
"Ok."
"And this is bruce banner also known as the hulk he is just here to help look for anything that will help to find the Tesseract but he wont help in the fight." I nodded in understanding.

"Its nice to meet you bruce

"Its nice to meet you bruce." I said.
"Thanks." He sounded a bit unsure but I didn't care.
"Sir can I go and train." I asked.
"Have you eaten." I bit my lip and shock my head. "Go eat and then you can." So I nodded and walked out of the room.
"Sir is she ok." I heard steve asked.
"She doesn't eat a lot at the moment when she knows something is wrong she wants to help everyone she can. Since we left she only ate once a day and I fear that now clints gone she might not eat again." Nick said. I then walked to the cafe. The cook looked at me and made a plate of food which was pizza with chips and then a chocolate cake. I smiled at the cook and then sat down. I was able to eat half my pizza a few chips and the chocolate cake. Peter saw what I ate and smiled at me he then took my plate away for me and told me to train.

I then got recalled back into the front room a few hours later. I saw steve and Natasha there with nick and phil.
"Its time to suit up." So I smiled at him and nodded since I am already ready because I have been righting for him to say that.
"Wait sir she is a bit young." Steve said.
"Don't worry im sure you can keep up." After they where ready we left for Germany.  When we got the me and steve got out after making sure that we both have coms.
"I want you to stay here." Steve told me. I was standing by the wall so loki can't see me. I wanted to argue but he was already gone. I looked around the corner and saw the back of who I think is loki. I then saw him holding a weapon to Steve's head. I ran at loki and kicked him in the back making him fly away from steve. I landed on my feet in front of steve. Loki then turned and looked at me and my breath got cought in my throat. Standing there was there werewolf that attacked me, my family and shield.
"You?" I said.
"Hello again." And then with that he charged at me. I started fighting but I couldn't use my full strength as I don't want anyone to know my secret yet. I then got hit backwards making me hit a wall. I fell to the floor and loki started walking towards me. Steve then started fight. I closed my eyes because of a headache I was getting.
"Ashleigh." When I looked up standing there was was steve. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up.
"Thanks." I said smiling at him.
"Are you ok kid." Said a guy in in a red and gold suit.

"I'm not a kid

"I'm not a kid." I told him. I went towards the plane.
"You should go home kid." He told me.
"I am going home." I said while starting to walk on the plane.
"Kid you can't go on there." He said.
"Ok let me tell you something. I'm not a kid. My name is Ashleigh. I am a level 9 shield agent. And I live with shield." I told him getting onto the plane ignoring loki looking at me.

Please tell me what you think of the story. Xx 🐱