chapter 10

I took a deep breath and glared at the wolf.
"Hand over the wolf." He ordered.
"Not a chance." I told him.
"Fine I will get him one way or another." And with that he charged at me. So I changed into the werewolf for the first time. "Impossible." He said and started to fight him. After a few minutes he vanished and then started appering out of no where and attacking me at rapid speed. He then nocked me flying into one of the cages. I screamed out in pain as electric shot through me making me turn human. I heard my name getting called but it sounded  muffled and really far away. I then felt pressure on my ankle and then I got thrown back into a tree.  I felt my ankle break. I looked at the wolf who was smirking at me.
"Your an alpha but you are very weak." He said. He started walking towards me but he was holding a silver knife. I tried getting up but my ankle won't let me. I looked at my family and I can see the fear in there eyes. He then stood over me holding me down with his foot.
I took a deep breath just as he slashed down I throw my arms up to protect myself. I didn't feel anything. When I looked there was a shield infront of me. I put my hand in some water and I felt my ankle heal. I then stood up and faced the werewolf. The werewolf looked at me and growled.
"I will get you and the wolf." He said before he vanished. I stayed where I was for a few minutes but then I went over to the cages and unlocked the cages clint and james brought ethan out. I ran over to them.
"Get me some water." I ordered. Someone gave me water so I concentrated and healed his leg. I looked over at nick and knew what was going to happen.
"You need to go in to hiding." Nick told my family. I know this is going to happen so I went to my family and told them to trust the shield agents and then they left. Clint came over to me and gave me a hug telling me everything will be ok.