chapter 3

On Monday my family came home. I kept getting headaches whenever some one made a noise. After a while it calmed down. No one asked about the gunshots or anything and the rest of the family don't know.

Today is Friday and I was not feeling to well so I went to bed. I heard a noise. I looked at the time and saw that it is only midnight that's when I heard a deep growl.
"Oh no." All I thought was it is the werewolf so I jumped out of bed and got clothes on and ran out the room.
"Ashleigh what's wrong."kay shouted but I was already running to the back. I grabbed as many knives that I could and ran outside. I locked the door behind me but I left the key in the door so they can't follow me. I took a deep breath and standing there was the werewolf that attacked me. I dropped some knives keeping one in each hand. I can here kay on the phone.
"Nick he's back." Kay said.
"Where's Ashleigh." He asked.
"Out side." But then the wolf charged at me. I used the knives to defend my self but he was stronger and faster then me. I was then held to the wall by my neck finding it hard to breath. But then a arrow hit his arm making him drop me and standing there is Clint. I smiled at him but then the werewolf attacked him. I picked my self up of the floor and looked at the windows I then saw that I have amber eyes, long teeth and long nails. I was a werewolf. I then saw Clint get thrown pass me hitting a wall so I ran at him.
"Are you ok?" I asked helping him up. But the werewolf was in front of me.
"I turned you?" He sounded discussed.
"Unfortunately." I told him. I saw he was about to stabbed Clint so I got infront of him and got stabbed in the stomach. I gasped in pain. I herd multiple people screaming my name. He then turned around and throw me across my garden so I skidded across the grass. I was looking at the sky. Seeing all the beautiful stars shinning. I was gasping for air the pain was unbelievable. I can hear muffled gun shots going of but all I cared about was my family's safety. I herd someone running towords me and skidding to a stop. I heard multiple people dropping to the floor and my head getting lifted up and placed on to something. When I looked up at the person I saw the sad face of nick fury. I then realised that Phil was here with me and so is Clint.
"I'm sorry." I said. I felt tears running down my face and blood running from my mouth.
"What for?" Nick said.
"For not telling you the truth. I was scared and."
"Shh don't speak save your energy."Nick told me wiping my eyes and cleaning my blood.
"Please protect my family. Tell them I love them and that I am so sorry." I asked them.
"We will no matter what." Clint told me grabbing my hands. I felt Phil grab my other one to let me now I will not die alone. I looked back at the stars.
"They look beautiful tonight." And I felt my eye lids getting heavier and heavier.

Hi sorry it has been a while. Please tell me what you think. I actually felt really sad when I wrote this chapter. I hope you all like it. ☺