Chapter 4

As my eyes where closing I felt nick get thrown away from me. I felt Clint hand get ripped out of mine and I felt so lonely and scared. I forced my eyes open and standing there is the werewolf. I then got picked up by the neck and got thrown in to my shed. I tried to get up but I couldn't. He then turned to Clint and he was getting closer and closer. I did the most stupid thing ever. I Broke my own arm. You could here the snap from 10 miles away. I bit my lip to stop the scream that I desperately wanted to come out. I felt my self heal as I stood up and looked at everyone. All I saw where shocked faces.
"Stay away from them." I shouted. The werewolf then charged at me. I started fight knowing I need to protect everyone I can. But he is still to strong. He pinned me to the wall.
"Adam shoot him." I heard nick shout.
"Which one do I shout." I heard a guy ask.
"The male." And with that guns started going of. I could tell they where silver bullets but they did nothing to him. I got dropped to the floor and I started thinking of a plan. Then it hit me. I ran to Adam and the others.
"Give me the bullets." I said. They looked confused. "Give them to me." So they put them into my hand. "Run." So they did. I went to the werewolf and started fighting. I punched him in his stomach and let the bullets go. I then ran a away. I saw Adam struggling so I ran to him and tackled him just as the wolf exploded. I felt some silver enter me but I ignored it. I rolled of Adam and looked over at the werewolf but all there were was blood. I knew he was dead.
"Thank you." Adam said to me. I calmed down and went human again.
"It's ok." That's when my family ran to me and made sure I was ok.
"We can use some one like you." Nick told me.
"But I'm a monster." I said looking down.
"No your not." Nick told me putting his hand on my shoulder. "You just saved all of us. That's not a monster that is a hero. So what do you say." I thought about it and looked at my family who nodded.
"Ok I will join."

I hope you like it. ☺

Avengers Wolfजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें