chapter 8

When we got back I ended up in the infirmary for a few days just so I can heal. Nick and Clint refuses to leave and phil and maria come and go but mostly stays with me. Rachel decided that she didn't want to leave my side because she fells safe. We told her family and they said it will be better for her to stay with me.
"I know why I fell safe with you. " Rachel said when she walked into the room. We all looked at her confused.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"I want to be in your pack." She told me.
"What? But I don't have a pack." I said.
"I know but I want to be in yours I feel safe with you like your my family. " I looked around the room.
"Ok. Rachel you can be in my pack." But as soon as I said them words I gasped out in pain as a blue light went around me like in a circle but as soon as it appeared it was gone.
"What was that." Maria asked.
"Don't know." But my throat was dried so maria went to hand me a glass of water. I went to grab it of her but the water exploded from the glass and went all over maria. My eyes opened wide. I looked around at all the confused faces. Maria looked mad. But instead of staying there I bolted out of the room running to my bed room not listing to all the shouting from behind me I didn't care about the pain I just know that what ever happened was my fault.  When I got to my room I slammed the door shut and sat infront of it not letting no one in. I sat there crying. Not only was I a monster I also have powers.
"Ashleigh." Clint asked trying to get in. "Ashleigh are you in there."
"Go away." I shouted.
"I'm not leaving." He told me sliding down the door.
"I'm a monster." I told him. " I hurt maria. I could end up hurting you." I told him.
"You are not a monster." He told me. "You didn't hurt maria she was just shocked. I'm not leaving you." I stood up and opened the door. I watched as Clint fell into my room. He got up of the floor.
"I can hurt you. " I told him looking down. He put his finger under my chin so I was looking in his eyes.
" You can never hurt me." So I smiled at him. He pulled me into a hug. That's when I saw the others look at me. They looked relived.
"I am so sorry." I said to maria. She pulled me into a hug.
"You don't need to be sorry." She told me. Nick grabbed my hand. But that's when I gasped in pain.

I was in a room standing there is a guy in green and gold. He is wearing a helmet and holding a scepter. He put it to Clint's chest and his eye colour changed. And then they where talking I saw nick go back words some how. I then saw a chase and maria getting trapped with a cut on her head.

Then It ended. I realised I was on the floor with them around me and so where others.
"leigh Ashleigh. Are you ok?" Nick asked. I looked in Clint's eyes and saw they where brown and no one was injured. I took a deep breath. I let them lead me to the conference room and then I told them what happened. They all locked shocked but then they realised what was wrong.
"It will be ok." Phil said grabbing my hand. I screamed out in pain. I then saw a Phil with something in his chest I then released it was a scepter.  I pulled my hand free. I then realised I was crying. Everyone asked what was wrong but I told them it was the same as the last one. I refuse to let anyone I care about get hurt.

I hope you like it.