Chapter 2

I sat there confused.
"What's shield?" I asked
" Strategic Hazard Intervention Espionage Logistics Directorate." Phil said.
"Shield is easier to say." I told them. Which they laughed at. Just then a doctor walked in.
"I'm curt conner." So I shock his hand. "I need to take blood to make sure he didn't give you an infection." So I let him take blood then he left.
"Where's your family." Nick asked.
"Parents and brothers are on holiday and my sister went out for the night." I told them.
"Can you get your sister home." So I got my phone and rang her.
"Hey kay can you get home." I asked once she answered.
"Look everyone just got here." She whined to me.
"Please kay I need you home now." And with that she agreed. So I stayed on the sofa. I was bitten what is going to happen now. I was not going to tell anyone that. We sat there talking until kay got home.
"What's wrong." She asked seeing everyone in the room.
"Have a seat." Nick told her. So she sat next to me. "Your sister was attacked." At that she freaked out and started looking for injuries.
"I'm ok." I told her.
"Who attacked you?" She asked. I looked at nick to see if I should tell her. He nodded.
"It was a werewolf." I told her.
"Good joke." She said through laughter but then she saw everyone's faces. "What?" She shouted. So I told her what happened and she looked really upset and angry.
"What if the blood results come back bad?" I asked suddenly feeling scared.
"Hopefully there good." Clint said. So we sat there waiting. When curt came back kay grabbed my hand and so did Clint.
"Everything was good with the blood results but if you feel ill or anything phone me." And curt gave me the a card with his number and nicks number.
"Thank you." I said. They all said that if anything happens then call the straight away so I agreed and they then left.

Please tell me what you think of the story.