Korosensei's return

Everyone turned to look at the friendly yellow octopus. Nagisa stared at him, tears in his eyes, as he said: "Korosensei? is that really you?"
"Of course it's me my dear Nagisa! Who else do you know who still has tentacles like these?" Nagisa and Kayano, of course, knew the answer, but stayed silent. "Nagisa? Kayano? Any answers from you? I can tell the look of a student holding back an answer from a mile!" Kayano stayed silent, but Nagisa saw the futility of holding it back in Korosensei's expression. "Well, y-yes, but-"
"Come on Nagisa, spill the beans already!" Nakamura grinned.
"K-Karma"
"WHAT!?" The entire class screamed, "You're joking, right..?"

"Nagisa, th-this isn't something to joke about." Korosensei told him, sweating.
"That's why he isn't joking." Kayano said, "I saw him.  He attacked me, whilst saying a bunch of weird stuff."
"What did he say?"
Kayano went red. "A-a bunch of stuff about Nagisa 'not belonging to me' and attacking me because we're going ou-"
"NYUEH? WHAT HAVE I MISSED WHILE I'VE BEEN DEAD!?" Korosensei immediately pulled out his trashy, based-on-a-true-story fanfiction book, and began to write at Mach 20, whilst muttering to himself, "So then, Kayano whispered 's-senpai' and Nagisa kissed him!  And- and then-"
"IS THIS REALLY THE TIME FOR SHIPPING!?!?" Nagisa and Kayano yelled simultaneously.
"Awww, they even yell in sync, so cute!"
Oh god, Nakamura, really?  Nagisa thought.  That's the last thing I need!

And the entire class screamed in sync: "I SHIP IITT!!!!"
"Erm, okay well I'm just gonna try to figure out what's going on here if that's okay with you guys..." Kayano murmured.  "Yeeeah let's just leave them to it..." Nagisa replied, as the class joined Korosensei and began giving him ideas!  "GUYS!  STOP!" Nagisa shouted.  "Right, sorry Nagisa!" Korosensei apologised, "So, what were we talking about again?" Nagisa sighed, and replied, "Never mind, it doesn't matter anyway..."

Nagisa POV:

'It doesn't matter' Ha!  Yeah right.  But, somehow, I don't think I could tell them-  No.  I have to trust in Korosensei, but I've already said it doesn't matter!  How will I bring it up again..?