GMG- Day 2

Lucy's pov

"Good Morning everyone! Today is the 2nd day of the GMG! We have 2 guests from the royal family from the Dragon Realm. Queen Layla Heartfillia and King Achnologia Heartfillia!" Mato said.( Everyone understands that Achnologia is good)

"Hey mom! Dad!" Zeref, Luke and I wave at them. They wave  back with a smile.

"For our first game, we'll have The 10,000 Monsters! Now pick your contestants to play." Mato said.

"Zeref, you go." I said he nods and jump off our balcony.

Zeref's pov

"Pick a stick and tell me who got number 1." Pumpkin guy said. I pick a stick and look at the number, 1. I raise my hand up.

"You may go in." I went in and ready for an impact but nothing came.

"Monsters! Come out, come out wherever you are!" I shouted. Then all the monsters showed up.

"Demon's Roar!" I said and the attack hit alm the monsters I went out.

"Looks like Zeref is done!" Mato announced. The crowd gasps but cheered also.

"Now that all the demons are defeated, we will just test your power." Mato said. Erza went to the test-power-thingy first. She summon a sword and stab it with all her might.

"987! That's how powerful our Tirtania!" Mato said. You mean'weak'.
Jura is up next. He made an ord on his hand and punch the thingy.

"8,788! That's our 5th Wizard Saint!!" Minerva is up next. She made alsk mad an orb and punch it with all her might.

"1,688!" Mato shouted. Hibiki is next he hit the thingy.

"543!" How weak. Ivan is next. He seems familiar and dark. He punch the thingy.

"8, 788! He matches our 5th Wizard Saint!" Mato said. Kagura is next. She summoned a sword and did the same thing Erza did.

"987! She matches Titania!!" We went back to our balcony and wait for other matches.

"We have duo matches for today:

Lyon & Toby vs. Kagura and Milliana
-Tie

Xandra & Freddy vs. Zeref and Luke
-Zeref and Luke

Sting & Rouge vs. Lucy and Natsu"

I went beside Natsu and glare at Sting.

"It's the 1st Wizard Saint. I'm so scared." Sting said with a sarcastic tone.

"Is this the weakling that they call?" He asked. He made a very big mistake.

"She's not a weakling. Now you made her mad. You are dead." Natsu said. After a while my body is being take-over by E.L.H. or Etherious Lucy Heartfillia.

E.L.H.'s pov

It's good to be back again! I just went out yesterday. I have black demon wings, red eyes, and black horns. Also, I'm wearing a red crop top with the word 'Die' in black, black shorts and red and black boots.

"I'm back! So what made my twin mad again? Is it you?" I pointed at a blondie and I look at Natsu. He nods.

"Blondie made my twin mad? Maybe I need to teach you a big lesson." I said and punch him on his git he flew back and hit  on the wall.

"Natsu you get this blackie." I said. The 2 fights and I walk up to blondie.

"White Dragon Roar!!" He roared at me. I dodge it easily.

"You're so weak. Devil's claw!" I said and the attack hit him.

"White Dragon Wing Attack!" I move to the left to avoid it .

"You know why you're weak?" I asked. He stands there waiting for an answer.

"'Coz you didn't train enough with Weisslogia. He loved you very much but you just killed him! Weisslogia always tells me the fun times he had with you! He thought you really cared about him but it seems like you don't really loved him! You only want him for magic." I said. I look at blondie to see him crying.

"You want to see him?" I asked.

"Let me see Weisslogia once. Please." He said while getting up.

"After the fight." I said and kick him on his face. He fell on the ground unconcious.

"How ya doing there Natsu?" I asked. He walks up to me with an unconcious blackie.

"Fairy Tail wins!!" Pumpkin guy said. I
wave goodbye at Natsu.

Lucy's pov

I got control over myself again. I look around to see Sting and Rouge on the ground.

"I guess we won." I muttered. I went back to our balcony and watch the games.

Juvia vs. Ren
-Tie

Minerva vs. Yuko
-Yuko

Bella vs. Toby 
-Tie

We went back to our hotels and sleep.

_______________________________________

Hey minna!

I just want to tell you the points.

Fairy Tail Team A- 28
Blue Pegasus- 15
Lamia Scale- 13
Mermaid Heels- 24
Raven Tail-27
Sabertooth- 19
Fairy Tail Team B- 50

Hope you enjoy!!