Awful memories & darkest nightmares

Start from the beginning

She sighed before sitting in her chair, but a smile still tugging at the edge of her lips. I felt someone breathing down on me, there hot breath hitting my neck. I whipped my head around coming face to face with smiling Noe, his light, honey colored eyes looking into mine.

“Whatcha doing?” He said not moving back so his breath hit my cheek.

“I would ask you the same thing,” I said leaning backwards, my elbow on my desk.

“Hmmm… that’s a good question.” Noe said pretending to think about it.

“Sit down and stop talking please.” My mom began to quiet down the class and Noe surprisingly listened, like a good doggy.

“I am sure your first period teacher must have told you this but there will be a camping trip next week and there are only so many spots before they are all gone. It will be held up in the cabins, near the lake.” My mom said and everyone began to quickly talk excited.

What the hell? Where was I when they said that? I was looking at the clock and zoning everyone out, dam I should pay more attention…

“You are going to go right?” Noe asked me. I nodded my head, it would be fun.

“Good.” Noe said and something in his eyes told me he just made a whole new other plan. I raised an eyebrow. I think it involves me being half naked…

He smirked and that was the answer to my question when he eyes roamed my body. I punched him in the arm knowing he was undressing me with his eyes. He only laughed in response, he eyes shining with happiness.

Noe wouldn’t stop looking at me, his honey colored eyes never left my face, it was starring to creep me out. “Stop starring.” I said turning my head to look at him, which only got him to smile bigger.

“I can’t help it,” He said leaning his chin on his hand, stilling looking at me with those honey colored eyes of his. “You’re just too beautiful.” He finished.

My eyes widen when he said that, and he sounded so serious. My heart speed up a bit since no one ever really said that to me. “Thanks.” I whispered, feeling heat coming on my cheeks. I only wished those words came out of my mate’s mouth, but if he ever said that he would be lying. I am not beautiful or at least not as beautiful as Abby…

“I’m serious,” Noe kept going on. “You’re the most beautiful girl in the world.”

“Save that for your mate.” I whispered looking away from him, but still caught him flinching at my words, because they were true. He would only think that towards his mate which he will meet some day.