6 || namjoon - hair dye [⚠️]

Start from the beginning

"Umm, Joonie?"
"Huh?"
"You can um, let go..."
"Oh yeah right" he says, flustered.
He releases your hand and you walk more in silence. Namjoon is the one to break the ice, "I'm gonna bleach my hair again soon"
"Ooh nice"
"I don't know what colour to do next though? I don't like it blonde..."
"Hmmmm, well let me bleach it, then we can decide?"
"Yeah, sounds good- oh we're here"
"Yeah aha, see you next Wednesday"
"Bye [y/n]!"
You open the door and walk into your house smiling like an idiot.
Why am I smiling? Wait- no. Do I- do I like Namjoon?! No. Definitely not. I refuse it.

~TIME SKIP~

You're sitting at the front desk, waiting on your next customer... Kim Namjoon.
You're excited, bleaching hair is one of your favourite things to do and Namjoon will make this even better.

You hear the bell on the door ring, signalling a new customer. Hearing this makes your before dull expression light up, as you await the sensual voice contained with your friend.

"NAMJOO- huh?" you say, looking uncomfortably at the now blonde hair on Namjoons head, "But you- nevermind. *sigh* The usual?" you say, beginning to walk away as he grabs your wrist.
"[y/n] I- I know I said you could do it but, my manager needed for a photo shoot. Look, I'll make this up to you, wash my hair like normal for today and then next weekend I have a free day so you can dye my hair whatever colour you want. Sound good?"
Your eyes lit up at the offer "YES! Deal."
"Perfect" Namjoon smirks.

~TIME SKIP~

You run to the door after hearing it knock.
"Namjoon oppa!"
"Hey [y/n]! What colour are we doing?"
"It's a surprise" you wink at him, causing him to flush pink.

You show him around the house and tell him to get ready in the bathroom. He obeys as you go and get the dye you picked out.

[the hair colour you chose ^^]

Once you'd got it, you went upstairs to find Namjoon shirtless and sitting on the stool you'd set up. Your eyes widen and you look away as a shade of red settles on your cheeks. Namjoon chuckles behind you and says "[y/n], it's okay"
"You don't have t-to take your shirt off"
"Manager-nim would be pissed I ruined another shirt..."
"Ah okay" you say, still flustered, "uhh, let's get started?"
"Sure!"

~TIME SKIP - you're leaning over Namjoon, dying his hair a silver-blue colour, when you realise that you can't get to the other side of his head. You're too far over towards the wall to get in the gap so you ask Namjoon:~

"Um, N-Namjoon?"
"Yes?"
"I um- I can't get to the other side..."
"Oh uh, then what do you need me to do?"
"Could I sit- like, maybe, on your lap..."
A smirk tugs at the corners of his mouth, he looks at you with a glint in his eyes "sure".