Chapter 34 Welcome Back, You Are Back Aren't You?

Start from the beginning

“Nice to meet you Stela. Have we met before?” I know it sounds silly to ask, but I have no idea who most of these people are.

“Yes sweetie we have, actually all your life.” Damn! 'Mother!' 'Oops! Sorry, Diana.' I shook my head, this is all too much to handle. We got up in order; taken completely by surprise. When it was my turn Diana helped me to pick out what she told me was my favorite things I always ate; most seemed right till she handed me my drink.

“Oh I know for certain I don't like tomato juice for breakfast, Diana. Do they have any OJ on tap here instead?” I asked. She turned up her nose at me.

“Mother!” A surprise expression overcame her face, and the entire room went dead quiet. I turned to look around then back at Diana. “This isn't tomato juice it is blood. It is what you, Bavo and I always drink every single day for breakfast, lunch and dinner.” I think I must have turned three shades of green, and wanted to turn and run for the door after hearing I drink blood.

“What are we some kind of bloody vampires of something?” I threw back at her in disgust. I heard a gasp for the whole room.

“Mother!” Diana whispered gasped in my ear. “You are a vampire, Bavo is a hybrid part vampire part werewolf, and me, well, I am of the Moon Goddess' daughter and half your daughter, but I still have to drink of the blood also to stay healthy.” Now I do know I paled, I sank to the floor right at the serving table that was the last thing I remember.

I woke in this really fancy room. It wasn't Diana's and mine. I looked down at my arms they were strapped down to the sides of the bed, and had several tubes coming out of them each going up to numerous bags of blood, and other machines I have no idea what they were for. “Good your finally awake, nice to finally have you back, Your Grace.” I tall woman knelt down did a funny thing with her hands before herself stood back up before me. “You have been out for quite some time now, let me check your vitals then I can unbind your arms and get these tubes out for you.” In about fifteen minutes I was resting comfortably. I couldn't believe how fast all those needle holes healed up in my arms, she didn't even bandage them up—the second they were pulled out of my arms the holes sealed up—it was a miracle. “You have several visitors I will go get them they have been checking in on you every day to see how you have been getting along. Be right back.” She hurried out of the room. Like a scared little rabbit.

A knock played at the door then it cracked open, I saw a pair of stunning blue eyes before the door swung in. “Valia! Your finally awake! Yeah.” Icka came rushing in to my bedside. She hopped up on my bed, and gave me a hug. “I missed you sweetie are you feeling any better now?”

“I feel fine Icka why am I here?”

“Well,” There is that look she gives when she is hiding something.

“Out with it I know that look girl”

“Your Back? Oh Valia... We missed you so much sweetie!” She hugged me again.

“I didn't know I was gone. By the way, where the heck am I?”

“Um... Germany. At the infirmary. Again! We had to bring you back over a week ago when you fell and hit your head. Again. Are you feeling better? Does your head hurt?” I reached behind me, and rubbed my head, no pain, nope.

“No. No pain. That is a good thing.” I hope. 'Hope what? Mother,' 'Diana? Is that you?' Surprise wrapped me up in a good feeling. 'Yes, Mother is it! How are you feeling?' 'Much better honey, where are you?' “Oh hi! There you are. Good to see you again honey,”

“Mother!”

“Ugh... Can't breath honey! That is so much better...” She let up on the smothering hug she was giving me.