Chapter 34 Welcome Back, You Are Back Aren't You?

Start from the beginning

“This is going to take some getting used to. Sigh. The sun is shining out now what time is breakfast? I am kind of hungry?”

“It will be in about,” She came over to me and turned my left wrist out to look at it then said. “Twenty minutes. I have time to take a quick show and change would you please pull a dress out for me so I can run in and get mine?” I nodded, and went to the door I first opened this morning to see what I could find. Sure enough there was the same dress as mine. For some reason it pulled to me to take it out, and bring it to her. I eventually went back to it and closed the door, and carried it into the bathroom hung it on the rod so she would see it when she stepped out of the shower. I went back out to find the matching shoes, all I found were boring flats; dozens of them, and about six pair of boots. I choose the flats that most closely matched the dress.

“Do these flats look okay with this dress? I couldn't find any heels to go with it.” I complained.

“Mother? You never wear heels, ever! You say they are really bad for the back, and impossible to fight in.” Oh. I fight? Hum. “Yes, mother you are possibly the best fighter in the world. Well the most dangerous one at least.”

“Really? Wow, how cool? Funny I don't remember any of that.” I shook my head.

“It will all come back to you” I hope.

When we were ready I went to walk to the door, but she stopped me by reaching out taking one of my hands in hers, and pulling me to a stop. “Mother? Where are you going?”

“Out, to go get breakfast why, do we get it served up here in the room?” I gave her my frustrated look.

“No of course not. We go down to the dining room with the others, but we flash down not walk.”

“Flash? What in the Goddess' green earth is that?” I asked.

“You have forgot about flashing? Really? Your the one that taught me. Here give me your hands, and I will show you.” She took both my hands facing me then a tingle went throughout my whole body, and the next thing I knew we were standing in the middle of the sitting room on the first flood.

“Holly shit!” I jumped back away from her shaking out my arms.

"Mother! Language! Please!” She shouted at me.

“Sorry. What was all that with the tinglingly number you did to me just then, and how did we get down here so fast?” I was still rubbing my arms up and down, my legs too; trying to get the feelings back into them. “That felt really, shockingly, strange.”

“We flashed down here from the bedroom upstairs on the second floor. It was just the feeling of your body disappearing them reappearing it was no big deal.”

“Maybe not to you, but I feel like my whole body was just rearranged. Don't do that again, please.” I shook my hands out to get some feeling back into them.

“Fine, I won't till you get your memory back again. Now can we go get something to eat?” She took my hand and led me into this massive room with the longest table I have ever seen, led me over to the end of it, and sat me down in the end chair and sat beside me. We waited then, I swear between blinks people just appeared in seats all around us. I kid you not it was wild. Then these to older women walked in laughing to each others jokes. I assumed. Either that or they are the happiest people in the world.

“Valia! Nice to have you back!” I heard from the two as they came rushing over in my direction and hugged me.

“Good to be back, I guess...?”

“Wilda,” She supplied

“Wilda,” I smiled up at her.

“And this is my sister, Stela,” she pointed to the identical looking woman to her right.