"Even I couldn't recognize him, till a few moments ago when involuntarily I heard his name from one of his worshippers," Arvika stood up from the ground, noticing the shock that was written all over her best friend's face. She knew no one would believe her! For all, she was just a plain jane and who would like to be involved with her. And a guy like Dev Kapoor? That was next to impossible. People would laugh at her if she discloses it to anyone else. They would call her a liar as a famous, charming personality as that of Dev would never choose a simple girl like her out of all the gorgeous and bold women out there who were already dying for him, never!

"Arvika, but how did you not recognize him when you met him in our classroom today?" Kavya suddenly turned towards her friend, trying to cross-verify her friend's fact that whether she had a doubt over the 'Dev-man' or was she really right!

"He's changed, Kavya. Five years is a long time for a person to change. And of course, he has grown beard, muscles and all, but I had a little doubt because of his eyes that I had seen five years ago. But still not giving it a second thought, I had not recognized him as Dev Kapoor, the person from my past," Arvika explained in a deliberate tone, remembering all the things that she had encountered today after her meeting with him.

Dev had changed so much, if a person who had seen him last five-years ago, even he wouldn't be able to validate that it was the same lean yet fit Dev who was the Naughty Ninja of that time, phew! He was now handling the post of 'Universal crush' of his college girls, retired from his designation of 'Naughty Ninja'.

"So that's the thing, so are your thoughts changed about him? I mean, do you still hate him?" Kavya had an eerie feeling that her best friend still despised the charmer who had forcibly planted a kiss on her lips around five years ago.

"He deserves all my hate and abhorrence of what he did with me whose repercussions are far worse than the cause," if Kavya had not known Arvika, she'd have surely named Arvika as a 'cruel vamp' because of the way her black orbs were shining with a sharp intensity of just hate and hate like the same way vamps of Hindi serials shines when they plot their conspiracies against the leads.

"But Arvika this was all five years ago, dear, wouldn't he be changed? He was just a teen, man and you know how boys are, how much mistakes they do on a daily basis," don't know why, but Kavya was not ready to accept the fact that Dev was a creep, an abuser who would kiss any girl randomly out of some horniness or something. There must be some valid reason for that, Kavya pondered observing the facial expressions of her friend which was not a sight to see.

"Teen or whatever, he had no right to kiss me and forget that how could he even think about kissing me forcibly, I was his sister's friend, he's still the same, a jerk and a player," Arvika huffed and got on her bed with the new books that she had gotten from the administration office that she had visited earlier the same day.

"I don't think so, Arvika. Believe me, when I say this, I had seen pure admiration and respect for you in his eyes when he was speaking to you today, in the classroom, if he had been the same jerk and a player, he'd have surely tried to do something unimaginable and much nastier than what he had done in the past," Kavya too sat in front of her friend who was trying to find something in her bag.

"Admiration and respect? Really, Kavya? Other than lust and dirty eyes, he has nothing on me," Arvika's words sounded too venomous and bashful at the mention of Dev's love for her. Kavya could only sigh at her friend who was too naive to understand the true meaning of love.

"Maybe Arvika, but I just said what I felt, he doesn't seem to be such a guy who'd act like a horny teen," with a solemn tone, Kavya voiced out, distinguishing how different her best friend was looking currently, full of hate and negativity.