Until, of course, it was.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? Two little fags grouped together, ready to start fucking each other. Try not to do it in public, and spread any diseases, right?" Mark said, smirking, his two friends pausing in their steps, one looking back with a slight frown.

These two were not the usual people that Mark hung out with, and Sean frowned in confusion, as these two new people seemed to not like what Mark was saying either.

"Do you have a problem?" PJ spoke, glaring at the smaller, but more muscular, boy. Sean stood, and tapped PJ on the shoulder, gesturing that they should leave, before the situation got any worse.

PJ glanced at Sean, unsure as whether to leave or not. Eventually deciding to obey his dates' wishes, PJ stood, grabbing his drink, and Sean's hand. Unfortunately, Mark noticed.

"Jeez, you two really are little gay boys, aren't you? Going to go run while you still can, before your gay little heads end up bruised?" Mark's smirk grew wider, and his two friends in the background looked uneasy.

"Mark, come on, let's go." One of them said, catching Mark by the arm as he started to move forward. Staring at his friend for a few moments, Mark finally complied, turning away from PJ and Sean, yelling over his shoulder as he left.

"You're lucky my friends were here, boys. Otherwise I may have done something I wouldn't regret." He grinned cruelly, and left at last.

Sean collapsed onto the seat him and PJ were sat in before. "Oh Peej, I'm so sorry, you shouldn't have had to go through that, oh god." He babbled, head in hands. Not saying a word, PJ put an arm around Sean, and the two finished their drinks in silence.

Only this time it was a new silence, one that carried foul thoughts and harsh memories with it.