"Look, last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring out something. She found two things. The first was a guy named harris." What??

I jump up from my seat. This got me interested.

"Our chemistry teacher?" I ask confused.

I always knew he had something sketchy about him.

"Why him?" Scott asks keeping an eye on the seemingly endless road.

"I don't know yet." Derek says. Have I mentioned how Derek is extremely hot in an extreme close up?

"What's the second?" Scott asks.

"Some kind of symbol." Derek says reaching out for his pocket bringing out a piece of paper. Unfolding the paper bringing out a somewhat average drawing of a necklace. A necklace that was quite familiar.

Where had I seen that before?

"What?" Derek asks Scott as Scott sighs. "You know what it is?" Derek asks.

"I've seen it on a necklace. Allison's necklace." Now I get it.

I turn back to my seat to see no one other than Stiles checking me out as my eyes widen.

"Stiles!" I whisper loudly.

He turns to me and his face flashes red.

"I – uh –" he says and I gasp. "I'm only human! A bisexual one too!" He whispers the last part out as I roll my eyes turning back.

Not gonna lie a part of me is kinda pleased with this situation.

//

All three of us come in the school.

"This is gonna be impossible." Scott mumbled still thinking about how he is going to get the necklace.

"Why don't you ask her to borrow it?" I ask.

"Really Day? She would think I'm nuts and wouldn't even consider becoming at least friends." Scott says looking down.

Yeah apparently after what happened at the school Allison broke up with Scott.

Great timing.

"Just talk to her." Stiles says with a stick sticking out of his bag. Today is game day which I am totally excited because Stiles is gonna play and I am going to be by myself on the bench.

"She won't talk to me. What if she, like, only takes it off on shower or something." Scott asks.

"That's why you ease – that's why you ease back into it, okay? Get back on the good side, remind her of the good times and then ask her for the necklace." Stiles says.

I look at Scott and he is looking down and grinning. Teenager...

"You're thinking about her in the shower, aren't you?" I ask smiling.

"Yeah." He says as I laugh.

We stop and Stiles goes to step in front of us.

"All right. Focus alright? Get the necklace, get the alpha, get cured, get Allison. In that order got it?" He asks and Scott nods.

I was just staring and Stiles' beautiful face features.

Stiles turns around and winks at me.

"Come on. Class next – with Allison." Scott says as I put an arm around him reassuring him.

"You'll be fine. Just take it easy. Like show her some pics? Or maybe not?" Yeah that would def not be a good a idea.