Chapter 21 - One Member Short

Emanuel's P.O.V.

Iestyn has been gone for a few days now but it seems a lot longer. Me and the others thought we might find him back at his grandfathers lab but he wasn't there. I miss him, and I can't stop thinking about him. I sat on a bench at the park and I looked up at the bright blue sky.

Emanuel: Please come back to us buddy. We forgive you for everything. If only there was someway we could let you know.

**********

Selina's P.O.V.

I was taking a walk around my parents garden in the backyard of my house. I looked at all the birds and such that passed by me but I couldn't stop thinking about Iestyn. The school year is half way done now, Najat had to go back home to Africa so she could continue her high school courses back home, and David is back with his grandfather in Tokyo. Our families were sure glad to see us again.

But we've been getting strange weather reports around the world. Like sand that could be found in the Sahara Desert was just blown into Paris, France. Scientists are trying to figure out what's causing all of this, and so far no one has come up with an explanation for any of it! It's like the whole world has been turned upside down!

Nowadays through school it's been so cold and we've gotten to a certain amount of snow that they closed down all the schools. And the grown ups are starting to worry because they realized that this is seriously wrong! The world has changed.

**********

Optimus's P.O.V.

I was standing in my holoform holding Madalyn's Transformers tablet as I stood on a rock in the middle of a frozen river.

Optimus: I know what is behind all of this bizarre weather. Cybertron is collapsing. If we don't get the Infinity Core and Silent Core back to Primus soon, Earth could pay the price for Cybertrons demise.

I watched as a hologram of a Cybertronian motorcycle drove towards me, carrying a Transformers tablet with it. It transformed into their robot mode and Elita-1 stood before me. A flash of bright light ignited from her body and the power of the Infinity Core melted the ice, allowing the river to flow again.

***********

Madalyn's P.O.V.

This problem is affecting everyone on the planet. That's why my mom and dad decided to get the word out about the Transformers. My mom set up a web conference with all of my friends parents via video chat. Everyone was all ears

They were shocked, but believed my parents in the end. And they even agreed to help them too. But one day, when my parents were meeting up at Selina's house, something horrible began to happen on Cybertron.

************

Megatron's P.O.V.

Megatron: I can feel the power of the Silent Core flow through me. I need the Infinity Core in order to complete my plan. I must have both of them! Can you hear me Elita? I want the power of the Infinity Core! Give it to me! If you won't bring it to me, I will come to you!

A flash of purple light flashed around me as my body transformed into a card and I shot myself through the dark energon barrier and opened a space bridge. On the other side of the bridge, I arrived in Earth but in the middle of an ocean. There was a huge explosion in the water as my arrival caused a giant hole to be formed in the middle of the plate, as water rushed down the hole like a water fall. Purple clouds, along with thunder and lightning soon filled the skies after that.

************

Elita-1's P.O.V.

I could hear Megatron's voice in my head.