Chapter 16 - Madalyn vs. Emanuel

David's P.O.V.

Me, Najat, and Selina were waiting at the park for Madalyn and Optimus to arrive for our battle against me and Grimlock. The clouds were beginning to darken, indicating that it was going to rain soon. It was now eleven AM. The time that me and Madalyn both agreed on to meet, but there was no sign of her.

Najat: This isn't like Maddie at all. She never misses a battle!

Selina: Maybe she stopped for brunch on the way?

The dark clouds were now casting over the city. I had to admit, I was expecting rain today, but instead it was snowing. Tiny snowflakes fell from the sky.

Selina: Wow look at that!

As Najat and Selina looked at the snow in awe, my cell phone began beeping. I turned on the screen and an envelope appeared.

David: It's from Madalyn.

*********

Madalyn's P.O.V.

Me and Emanuel were walking around downtown Toronto, checking out the snow that was coming down. Me and my friends went to the doom dimension before the Christmas break, and since Cybertron has a 'slightly' different timeline, we came back at the end of February! So winter should have been over by now! Since we got back from the Cybertronian underworld we've made it through March, so the temperature has been warming up lately. But snow?! Now?!

As we were walking around, a news reporter was broadcasting live.

News Reporter: Can you believe it? It is snowing in the spring! There has never been anything quite like this before!

*********

Optimus's P.O.V.

Optimus: Oh no! I hope I'm not late for the battle.

I picked up Madalyn's tablet and flew up into the sky, entering a near by park to use as a short cut to save some time.

Optimus: I know Madalyn won't be too pleased with me if I am.

I flew across the park and landed on the snow covered railing of a bridge when I spotted another flying object towards me. It was a hologram of a black and orange Cybertronian dragon, carrying a Transformers Tablet on its back.

Optimus: What is this? Predaking?!

Predaking: Optimus may I speak with you?

Optimus: Yes of course Predaking.

Predaking: I have the up-most respect for you, your strength, and your skills Prime. But I've always wondered what it would be like to face you in a real battle. That's why I have come here to find out if you'll let me.

Optimus: What?!

Predaking: Please Optimus Prime. Before you battle Grimlock, would you do the honour of battling me? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Optimus: Hm...

???: Come on! Go for it O.P.!

I looked up to see a girl with brown hair, brown eyes, a white jean jacket with a black t-shirt underneath, jean capris, and high top nike sneakers. Beside her was a boy with short black hair with dark green sunglasses, brown eyes, wore a black and green jacket, yellow t-shirt, dark green cargo pants, and black sneakers. He was holding an umbrella protecting him and her from the falling snow.

Optimus: Madalyn!

Madalyn: Predaking really wants to.

???: And I'm okay with it.