Chapter 13 - Madalyn vs. Najat & Selina

Madalyn's P.O.V.

Once me and the others were transported to the colour dimension, me and Najat didn't waste any time in beginning our battle. We both fired our first game cards into the battlefield, watching them grow bigger in size. Selina and David stood in the sidelines watching the battle take place.

Madalyn: It's go time Optimus. Autobots! Roll out!

Najat: Minicons! Combine!

Me and Najat fired our Transformers partners into the battlefield. The two cards clashed with each other, causing a huge spark of energy to emerge around them as they floated up in the air in the middle of the battlefield. Finally the two cards flee'd from each other as they each landed on their own game card.

Madalyn: Optimus Prime! Transform!

Najat: Ravage! Transform!

The two cards glowed as the military truck and cassette tape emerged from the card and the both of them transformed into their robot mode or mountain lion mode.

Madalyn: Whoa! Check out Ravage!

Bumblebee: He looks even more menacing!

Selina: And I bet he has the power to match it.

Najat: Okay Ravage, let's show'em what we're made of.

Ravage: You got it.

With Ravage being a bit bigger than his previous size, Najat climbed on Ravage and rode on his back almost like a horse.

Najat: I say we show them your new attack. Ability card activate! Minicon Impacted!

The spikes along Ravage's tail, neck and lower back grew bigger and glowed a bright blue as his laser cannons transformed and morphed into bigger and more lethal weapons.

Ravage: This one is for you Najat.

Tablet: Minicon Ravage increased to 6500 attack points.

Ravage fired a laser and it struck Optimus in the left shoulder. The Prime cried out in pain as he took a few steps back from the impact.

Madalyn: Optimus!

Optimus regained his balance as he placed a servo over his shoulder, spotting the small flow of energon from leaking out.

Optimus: What power!

Selina: It looks like the power differential is too for Optimus to take.

David: If this keeps up Madalyn and Optimus don't stand a chance.

Najat: Hey Ravage, what do you say we finish them off?

Madalyn: You better stand back or your going to get burned Ravage! Game card open!

Ravage: This battle is beginning to bore me Optimus. Your going down!

Ravage fired a missile into the air and it swooped down and struck the game card, forming hundreds of cracks into it.

Madalyn: Now what?!

Najat: I'm in control of this battle, Madalyn. With my Minicon Impact ability is activated your game card is rendered useless. Ravage, put them out of their misery.

Ravage charged then leapped up high into the air, swiping Optimus in the face with his claws. Optimus cried out in pain as he fell back from the strike.

Madalyn: Not good! Looks like I only got one shot at beating him.

But just as I was about to activate the game card, an image flashed into my mind. It was an energon blast and it was heading straight towards Ravage, and Najat. The energon blast made impact, striking the two individuals and Najat'a body soared through the air. I breathed in and out heavily as I lowered the ability card. I couldn't risk hurting Najat, or even killing her!