"Mind yo business nigga I'll fuck with you tomorrow" I tell him as we shook up.

"Bet, keep ya eyes open"

"Always" I reply stepping out the truck and into the quiet dark streets.

I walk up the sidewalk as the car pulls off leaving me with the street lights and my thoughts

Walking up the porch steps it was dark and humid as I rung the doorbell. Sweat ran down my forehead as I waited for somebody to answer the door. After a minute or two I seen the dining room light turn on before the locks on the door sounded and the door finally opens.

No words were spoken as the door was held open for me to come in. I walk in going straight to the living room dumping all the money in the duffel bag on the coffee table.

"I need you to count" I spoke as I plop down on the couch sinking into the soft cushions, my eyes unvoluntarily close as I feel myself dozing off.

I woke up to somebody shaking me.

"Reek get up I'm done counting" I hear as my eyes flutter open, I stood up stretching as a yawn left my lips, I was exhausted.

"How much is it?"

"275,000 even" I nod pulling my phone out my pocket checking the time it was 4 a.m.

"I'm taking one of yo cars I'll bring it back whenever I wake up" I tell her grabbing one of the sets of keys off the table before picking up the duffel bag slinging it over my shoulder.

Unzipping the bag a little bit I grab one of the stacks throwing it on the table before walking out the living room and through the front door.

The drive home was long and tiring. As soon as I walked through the door I kicked my shoes off and dropped the bag on the floor. Walking in the living room I toss the car keys on the coffee table before flopping face first on the couch closing my heavy eyelids quickly drifting off to sleep.

I woke up brushed my teeth took a shower and got dressed in a random shirt, some nike tech sweats, and some white air force's.

Grabbing the keys to her Audi I walk out the door.

I pull up to my mom's house for the first time since I got out, sadly.

Turning the car off I mentally sigh before stepping out the car. Jogging up the stairs I knocked on the door.

Like clock work the door opens as soon as my arm drops down to my side, the door swung open and my mom engulfs me in a tight hug.

I smile hugging her back just as tight, I don't know what I was worried for.

"What took you so long to come see me" She asks releasing me from the hug letting me walk in the house before smacking the back of my head.

I rub the back of my head turning around mugging her and she places a hand on her hip mugging me right back.

"I been busy" I mumble with a slight frown on my face.

"You look tired" She comments grabbing my chin observing my face worriedly.

"I am, I haven't got that much sleep these past couple of days but I'm alright" I assure shaking her off, She sighs shaking her head.