Authors note

I love all you lovely children!!! Thanks for the support. I want to give a special shoutout to one fan very devoted fan @AngelZWolf who gives inspiring comments that make me want to keep writing. I love fairy tail! (And I'm still waiting for the next goddamned chapter in the manga to come out already) and I love the fairy tail fandom. It's so passionate about this brilliant story created by Hiro Mashima. Just so you know I intend to keep writing fairy tail fanfics but I need requests on what to do. First I was obsessed with the Percy Jackson series and now Fairy tail. I've been obsessed with loads of other fandoms but those are the ones that stick with me the most. I feel a crossover coming soon. I also have a tumblr, #thatnerdyduck and I have published some one shot stories, made some fanart, and headcannons on there. Back to my Dragon Season story I've decided not to publish... I mean write lemons, I just imply that it happened. I don't want anime character lemons to be on my permanent resume. Damn government. But I intend to finish the story. And have a few more chapters in drafts so don't worry and just wait for the weekly chapter (I know it's such a looooong wait) but I get writers block from time to time and I have school so I need some time to let the creativity gather then pour it into my story, and there's also editing. Ugh. But keep on being awesome fans! And I have to go cause my grandmother just called me over for dinner. And yes I'm writing fairy tail fanfiction at my grandparents house instead of socializing, I'm a horrible person. But you are wonderful and fantastic readers. Love y'all!