Chapter 14

(This chapter I'm gonna try something different and do it from the boys POV if you like it tell me and maybe I'll do more from the boys point of view if you like it tell me and maybe I'll do more from the boys point of view )

Cobra/Erik's POV
I watched Kinana sleep, the rise and fall of her chest, the way she breathed, inhaling through her nose with little puffs out her mouth.

I could still hear the sounds that she had made last night ringing in my ears. I wanted to hear those sounds over and over again.

I sighed softly and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. Her eyes fluttered open. I listened as the thoughts flooded her mind as she remembered what we did last night.

"How you holding up?" I asked her. "Good, just a little sore." She said.

"Need anything?" I asked.

"No." She said and rested her head against me. "I'm fine like this." I wrapped me arms around her.

We stayed like that for a while before her stomach rumbled. I chuckled. "Hungry?" I asked.

"A little." She admitted. I grinned at her. "Not that kinda hungry." She said and shot a glare at me. I chuckled. "I'll start fixing something." I said.

I got out of bed and pulled on my clothes. I went into the kitchen and started to fix some pancakes.

When they were almost done Kianna came in. "Hmmm Erik that smells good." She said and sat down at the kitchen table.

Usually I hated it when people knew and called me by my real name, but her saying it just turns me on.

Keep it in your pants, Erik. I chided myself.

I slid the pancakes onto a plate and handed them to her. We both ate quietly. "I wonder how long we are going to stay here?" I heard Kinana think.

"I don't know, how ever long we need to." I said.

"The book Levy found said something about a cool down time, it said that it's different for each dragon slayer, and that they should stay a little while longer to make sure they don't don't attack someone." She said thoughtfully.

"Then how long should we stay." I wondered. "I don't know, what would you do, if the Trimens from Blue Pegasus came up and started flirting with me. They've done that before." She said.

"What?!" I yelled, I felt rage pooling in my stomach, if they ever touch her I'll cut off their hands. "Well that answers that question." Kianna said with a giggle. I rolled my eyes.

Then a reoccurring thought crossed her mind. "Worried about the other girls?" I said.

"Yeah. You were nice and could control yourself but I don't know if the others were the same way. I'm worried about Lucy, Mira, and Levy, you stayed control but who knows what the guys did." Kinana said worriedly.

"Don't worry, They wouldn't hurt them, they'd just be possessive of them. Now that we've mated my instincts aren't trying to take control anymore. But if anyone ever tried to hurt you I'd want to kill them." I said then realized how harsh that sounded.

"Sorry." I apologized. "It's okay, it's sweet but try not to kill anybody." She said with a small smile.

"I'll try." I said and she smiled.

Laxus' POV
Mira walked into the kitchen, drying her hair with a towel. She was wearing my purple button up shirt again and that made me want to pounce on her, and not just cause of the dragon instincts.

She came over and slapped the towel over the chair and sat down in the chair across from me at the kitchen table. As she moved to sit down I swear I saw something...

"Are you wearing anything under that?" I asked trying to sound casual.

"Nope." She said with a sly smirk. My knee banged against the table. Mira giggled.

I moved to get up but she walked over and pushed me back down. "Uh uh, I just got clean we aren't going to get messy again, at least for a while." She said with a twinkle in her eye.

She went over grabbed my coat off the couch and wrapped it around herself. "Look I'm wearing more now." She said and I sighed at what she was doing to me, and went over to her.

I sat down onto the couch next to her slinging my arm around her. I studied her concerned. "Worried about the other girls?" I asked

"How could you tell?" She asked. "You get a little crinkle above your nose when your worried about something, and I just guessed it was the other girls with the whole dragon season thing." I explained.

"I don't have a crinkle." Mira said frowning and then the crinkle appeared again. "Yeah you do, its right there." I said and poked it with my finger.

She huffed at me, then sighed sadly. "Your right thou, I am worried about the other girls. I hope the boys didn't do anything to them." Mirajane said.

"Yeah sorry about that whole kidnapping you and going all feral thing." I said awkwardly.

"It's okay, your dragon slayer magic forced you too." She said. "Yeah, well, just so you know, those feelings were real. It only works if I originally had feeling for you, dragon season just made me act on them, basically told me to quit being a wimp and go get you. I've admired you for a while, being a friendly face and one of the only guild members who doesn't get on my nerves." I said.

"Why thank you." She giggled. "You don't get on my nerves either."

I rolled my eyes. "That's not what I meant smart ass." I said and flicked her nose. "There was also the whole grand magic games thing were you absolutely pulverized Jenny at the last round it was like my subconscious gave me a kick in the rear saying that's the kind of girl you want."

"The fashion showdown wasn't appealing?" She asked with a grin.

"That was appealing but I would've preferred other guys not looking at you. I have never wanted to punch a person more than those guys acting like idiots in the stands cause you were in a bikini." I said.

Mira giggled. "Getting protective already."

"You got that right." I said and pulled her closer.

"What about you did you originally have feelings?" I asked thou my voice felt small.

"Yeah." She said and I felt my heart lighten. "I'd admired how you changed since tenrou and how you fought hard at the grand magic games but the moment I think I really felt something for you was when you swallowed that poison to save the city. It was such a selfless act and I was so worried about you. I thought there was no way you wouldn't recover because there was no way a selfless act like that should punish you, and look at you know." Mira smiled.

I felt the corners of my lips tug up. A soft smile on my face. "There it is." Mira said.

"Where is what?" I asked.

"That smile. I love that smile because your usually so serious but when I see that smile on you I know your truly happy and that makes me happy. It's a small smile but it's more sincere than a big one." She said and smiled at me.

Damn there she goes pulling on my heart strings again. "God I love you." I breathed. Mira leaned over and kissed me softly. She broke away. "And I love you too."

That small smile came up again. As long as I was with Mira it would stay there.