Chapter Fifteen

Blaine shifts back, "Come on Lily try shifting back. You can do it."

I growl and I try pushing the other wolfs off of me but they are really strong. I bite onto a wolfs leg, the wolf is grey and white. He growls at me and bites me back hard.

'Lily! Shift now!' Someone says. I still can't figure out who's speaking.

I get a rush of adrenaline so I push the other wolfs off of me, even the wolf that kinda look me gets pushed off of me. I flip over before getting up and running. 

'Lily!! Get back here!!'

I shake around and I begin running faster. I don't want to go back! You can't make me!

 I snap out of my thoughts when something jumps on me from the side tossing me into wait a palm tree? Why is there a palm tree?

The wolf that kinda looks like me latches his jaw around my neck.

'SHIFT OR I'LL MAKE ROYCE SNAP YOUR DAMN NECK!!!' 

I just look at this wolf, does it look like I know how to shift?

Blaine walks over and kneels down beside us, "Think of how you look when you're in human form."

I think hard about what I look like when I'm a human and I begin to feel my bones crack and snap. It doesn't hurt as bad as when I shifted the first time.

The wolf that was biting my neck releases and steps back. He shifts and sighs. Royce has choppy pink hair to about his shoulders, dark green eyes, a scar across his neck like someone tried to slit his throat, and a pretty average build.

I look down, ew I'm naked!

Chris shifts back, "Did you really think you were gonna get away?"

I take a deep breath, "Like I've said before. I would have hated myself if I didn't try."

I look up so I'm not awkwardly staring at everyone's junk.

Chris laughs, "I would have one of members grab you some closes butttt you ran away and that's against the rules."

I stand up and I sigh, "So I'm a wolf now..."

Blaine looks up from the ground, "Yup. I'm quite amazed. Not a lot of people your age ever make it past the transformation. Not to mention your were on the verge of death."

I mentally groan, I hate Chris. He ruined my sad pathetic life.

Chris steps forward as if he heard me and he socks me in the face. I fall to the ground clinching my face. 

Blaine clinches his fist but he takes a step back and takes a deep breath to calm himself. Chris bends over and grabs the top of my hair tightly before jerking me up roughly.

"Come on lets go back to the house." Chris says dragging me behind him.

Blaine and Royce follow us as we walk back to the house. How can they let this happen?