Chapter Seven

After getting kicked almost twelve more times Chris grabs my arm roughly and pulls me up making me groan loudly. I think he broke a rib and if he didn't I know he bruised the hell out of my side. It's probably already purple and black, jeez he kicks hard! Is he wearing steel tipped converse or something?

I feel something pointy at my side so I look down. He is holding a knife to my side, probably so I don't scream or run. 

"What did you do to my mom?" I ask looking up at him.

He laughs, "Don't worry I didn't kill her. She's tied up in the bathtub. By the time she gets out we'll be long gone."

"We'll?" I ask moving from him a bit. See I don't plan on going anywhere with him. I need to get away from this psychopathic werewolf.

"Yup were going somewhere far away from here." He says almost laughing, "Wanna take a guess?"

"Hell maybe." I say looking around for someone to save me from Chris but there's no one around.

He fake laughs, "Ireland but I can make it hell if you want."

I stop, "What do you mean Ireland?"

He removes the knife from my side, "Its that place across the see that always rains. Its great for someone like me."

"A kidnapping piece of garbage?" I ask raising my eyebrow.

He shakes his head, "No silly a wolf. I have a pack up there. After your mom ruined my life and tried killing me I moved to Ireland. Soon after that I murdered the Alpha of a pack living up there and now I'm the Alpha of that pack."

"And then now your down here kidnapping little girls? Anything else I should know about your life seeing I'm getting your full story?" 

"You were much nicer when you were littler." He says as he begins walking, dragging me with him.

"What do you mean?" I ask looking up at him, "You knew me when I was a little girl?"

He nods, "Yup I kidnapped your mom well technically she's your sister and she escaped so I killed your foster mom and dad in front of you and I took you. I then used you as a bargaining chip to get Skyler back. Then I stabbed her and two wolfs, Draven and Louie took her to the hospital and took you and me to Kale." 

Wow there's a lot of stuff my mom hasn't told me. Wait my uncles are wolfs too? 

"Who's Kale?" I ask looking around again, we are outside of my apartment door, "And why are we here? What about Ireland?"

"Kale's like your mom's soulmate, she left him for you," He says opening my apartment door, "And we can't have you looking like a hobo."

We step in and he closes the door behind us, "Go change and take a shower while your at it. Remember if you run I can smell you from miles away and I will find you and I'll do more then kick you a bit."

I look towards my mom's room when I hear banging and grunting. That must be where's she's tied up.

I walk into my room closing the door behind me. I'm getting kidnapped by a wolf. I pinch myself but I don't wake up. This can't be happening.

I grab a pair of tight skinny jeans, a baggy black sweater, and my black and white converse. I walk into my bathroom and I lift the bottom of my shirt up, my side is three shades of purple. I didn't even know I bruised that fast.

I draw a shower and I step in. Almost twenty minutes later I step out of the shower and I pull my pants and shirt on. 

I sit down on my toilet and I sigh. My feet are all cut up and bruised.  

"Lily hurry it up. We don't have all day!" Chris says banging on my bedroom door.

I'm kinda wishing the walls were thin at this point. There is no one to come and rescue me. I run out of the bathroom and I grab my phone. I turn the volume and I shove it in my bra.