Chapter Twenty-Three

I can't believe it's my wedding day. I was up so early I'm already ready and the wedding isn't for another two hours. I can't wait to see Ian. I'm very mad at myself for making it start at 1pm. I sit in my dressing room thinking of last minute details to fix.

~Ian's POV~
Last night was rough. I'm barely sober, and trying to contact Paul. He hasn't been answering and I'm worried. I can't believe he's in love with me. I'm still waiting for him to pop out and say it was all a joke. A cruel and intense joke. I haven't been able to stop thinking about Paul. He's my best friend what am I thinking about. I think deep deep down Paul has a place in my heart. But I love Nicole. Nicole is the one. She's my bride to be. I'm at our wedding weekend. It's our wedding day. I'm going crazy. I love Paul, shoot I mean Nicole. Nicole is the love of my life. I have no time to worry about this, I have to start getting ready. I call Kat.
"Hey what's up?"
"I need you to be my best man."
"What? Where's Paul?"
"He left. He told me he loved me!"
"So he finally told you."
"What? You knew?"
"While you were falling in love with Nicole, I was there for him when he ended it with Phoebe."
"So you didn't tell me?"
"I promised I wouldn't. And we all figured you knew deep deep down."
"All?"
"The entire crew knows. Even Nina knows."
"Oh my gosh. There's no time for this, it's my wedding day."
"So you feel nothing?"
"I can't feel anything. I promised that girl out there that I'd marry her today and that's what I plan to do."
"Ian..."
"No Kat I can't."
"Ian, that doesn't mean you don't."
"So what if I do. That doesn't change my feelings for Nicole."
"Doesn't it though?"
"No I love Paul... I mean Nicole I love Nicole and I'm going to marry Nicole."
"Ian..."
"Kat, this can't change anything."
"That doesn't mean it doesnt."
"It can't Kitty Kat."
"Ian I'm with you no matter what, but if you love someone else doesn't Nicole deserve to know the truth?"
"I... I guess she does. I have to find her."
"Good luck Ian."
"Thanks," I give her a side smile."

~Nicole's POV~
Ian bursts through my door.
"Nicole."
"Ian, it's bad luck to see the bride in her dress."
"We have to talk," he says with glassy eyes.
"What's wrong baby?"
"It's... it's Paul."
"What happened?"
"I have to be honest with you, with myself. Paul told me he's in love with me..." he explained that he has feeling for him too but still loves me. The entire time he explains my mind is rushing with thoughts. The baby. The wedding. My reputation. He says he still loves me but loves Paul too.
"What does this mean for us?"
"I don't know."
"And the baby?"
"I love you and the baby, nothing can change that. But I think I love Paul too."
"I think you should leave."
"Nicole..."
"Ian, please leave. I can't do this right now. I have to go out there and tell everyone I have ever met that you turned out to be in love with another man. I have to tell them the wedding is off and they just spent so much money on you figuring out you love another person. I want you to leave now." I felt my blood boil and I hated Ian with every bone in my body.
"Nicole..."
"IAN LEAVE." He gave me one long look before walking out of my room. I picked up a vase and threw it at the door in rage. Mia came in and started panicking. I told her what had happened and to alert the people outside. I tore out of my wedding dress and left immediately. I was gone before anyone noticed.

~Read chapter 24, the final chapter, for more~