Chapter Five

"So do you want to go take a nap? I can watch TV until you get up," I say trying to break the awkward silence.
"What? Oh I'm not tired."
"But you just said you were. That's why we didn't go with them."
"I wanted some alone time with you. Without Paul and Mia."
"Oh," I sigh.
"I think you're a beautiful woman. I have never felt this way towards a fan, I've never felt this crazy for any woman. I had to come up with a reason to be alone with you."
"Oh Ian, I feel the same way." We stand there for a moment, then with adrenaline taking over Ian, he rushes towards me. He looks me in the eyes for a second, then his lips push against mine. Soft and tender, but also passionate and strong at the same time, he devours me. He pushes me against the wall, and quickly begins to kiss my neck. He looks me in the eyes as he unbuttons my blouse, I help him take off his t-shirt. We slowly make our way to the bedroom. When we get in Ian throws me onto the bed, he unbuttons his pants, and throws them to the side. While taking off my pencil skirt, he rips the zipper, and ends up ripping them off completely. When we're exposed in our underwear Ian examines me head to toe.
"God you're beautiful. And I'm not just saying that because you're naked. I wouldn't want you to be anyone else. I know this is early, but I love you Nicole."
"Oh Ian, I love you two." And we spend the rest of the night proving our love for each other passionately.

~Read Chapter 6 for more~