We decided not to go to the corner store, and we went to the gas station. I walked by all the snacks, and I saw Anna staring at something. I walked and looked at her, and she was staring at a whole shelf of weed and cigarettes in awe.

She looked at me. "I neva smoked before."

I smirked, and she did too and looked back at the wall of cigarettes. She went and picked up 2 packs, and looked around, and she then quickly put them in her pocket.

She motioned her head as if to follow her, and I did as we went to the chips section. We both got chips, and soda for our choice, and we went to the cash register, and she payed for the snacks.

We left, and we began walking back to her house.

She pulled out a box of cigarretes, and a lighter.

"You stole a lighter too?"

She nodded. "Yea why? This is weed right?"

I looked at the box. "It says weed on it bae." I say taking one out.

I gave the box back to her, and she took one out, and put the box back in her pocket, and lit the cigarette.

I took the lighter from her, and lit mine.

She coughed. "It burns the fuck out your throat."

I laughed, and and took a hit.

"It don't burn mine, just don't smoke it in too much." I say.

She obeyed, and she looked at it. "Oh. It's not dat bad."

We smoked until we reached her house. We dropped the weed on the sidewalk, and stepped and slid out foot for the cigarette to not be lit nomore, and not cause no fire and shit.

We walked up her porch, and I'm her house since the door is open. There were many voices throughout the house.

A man walked up to us. He had brown hair, and green eyes. "Aye bad An."

Anna rolled her eyes. "Sup uncle."

She grabbed my hand, and we quickly walked upstairs and into her room. She closed and locked her room door, and went I lay on her bed.

She went under her bed and pulled out a Jordan's box. She put it on the bed, and I sat up. She opened it, and there were 3 guns.

My eyes widened. "Damn guh! Where the fuck you get guns from!?"

"I stole em from police. Them bitches don't even realize with they fat balooga whale asses." Anna laughed. She put her hair into a messy bun.

She picked one up. "This one, when police came to school to talk to us about bullcrap, when we was goin back to class, I stole it when he was talkin to a teacher."

She put it down, and picked up the other two. "I stole these from crime scenes. They was investigating, and the person who did the crime left they gun, and they was doin all that extra shit with they gloves, and I just took the gun and left." She shrugged.

She took one, and shot a bullet at a picture with various bullets holes on it. It was a guy with red hair and blue eyes.

"Is that yo pops?"

She nodded. "He could go suck a dick in hell. That's where he most likely is anyway. Buh is we gone shoot up yo moms or wha?"

I stand up and take a gun. "Shit yea. Buh nah my brothers. They could go live with all they fathers."

Anna laughed. "Yo momma a hoe or wha?"

"Her recent unborn baby died because she was forcing me to fuck her too much." I say lowly.

"Oh....so yo momma is a hoe."

I nod. "I guess, I mean, me, and the rest of my brothers each all got different fathers."

She laughed. "Damn Miah, buh leggo and sneak in late at night, and you pack a backpack of shit. If she come out, and see you, shoot that bitch up."

"In the leg."

She groaned. "Miah come oonnnnn"

"That's my mother guh!"

"Bae, she rapes you."

I look at her with pleading eyes.

She sighed. "Fine. The leg."

I lay back on her bed while she put the guns back in the box, and under the bed.

She lays next to me, and music begins blasting from downstairs.

I looked at her. "You shot somebody before?"

"My stepdad in the arm because ion like him, and he gots me fucked up."

I laughed. "You a bully."

She crossed her arms. "Ion care."