Here goes nothing.

I pulled up my leggings and started to walk his way.

I can't lie, I was a little nervous because I don't know how he'd react, knowing that he never talked to anyone.

I slowly came to a stop at his table and looked back at shunté and she was smiling hard as hell.

I sat down beside him and he didn't even look up...

I cleared my throat, hoping that would get his attention.

Wrong, he just continued eating.

"Um, Jacob right?" I spoke up.

I waited for a response, but I didn't get one.

"Am I like bothering you or-"

"Yes." He cut me off.

I raised my eyebrows. "Oh, well I'll just-"

"My name is Jacob." He cut me off again.

"Huh?"

"Yes, my name is Jacob, and no you're not bothering me." He said bluntly.

A sense of relief flooded over me. "Oh. I thought you wanted me to get my ass up or something." I laughed.

He didn't laugh or anything back, he just kept eating, not making eye contact this whole time.

"So um. My name is Crystal and I just thought I'll stop by and speak. Looks like you needed a little company." I said.

"I don't NEED anything, but I appreciate it."

Well damn

"Well do you mind if I ask you, why you always wear shades? Like ALWAYS."

"CRYSTAL! Baby!"

I looked up to see Chris coming to the table.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"First of all, I'm not your baby and second don't yell like that." I said as he took a seat beside me.

"I'm sorry love, I just saw your beautiful chocolate ass from across the room and I gotta admit that you got my attention-"

"Shut up." I cut him off. "I was having a conversation here, so could you like, leave?"

Chris glanced over at Jacob and frowned. "With this square ass nigga?"

"He's not a square but yes, so if you'll excuse us." I said.

Chris chuckled. "Ayo my mans, what's up with the shades dawg?"

Jacob took a sip of his water and kept his head forward.

"Look, Chris-"  I was cut off.

"I asked you a question my guy." Chris said.

"Chris. Shut the hell up. He doesn't have to answer you." I said frowning.

"Alright. I'll answer my own question then." Chris smirked and reached for Jacobs shades.

Jacob harshly grabbed chris' wrist without looking up.

I flinched in shock from the sudden movement.

Chris stood up and yanked his arm away. "Yo Nigga don't touch me!" Chris yelled.

Jacob didn't say anything, he just grabbed his tray and got up.

"Jacob!" I called after him. "You don't have to leave."

He ignored me and walked out of the cafeteria.

I looked back and Chris. "You're irritating bro damn."

He slowly sat back down and put his arm around me, leaned in a little to close. "I don't know why you're trying to talk with him anyways. I should have beat his ass for grabbing me like that."

I scooted over. "I mean you did reach for his glasses."

He kissed his teeth. "Whatever but why talk to him when you have me? Look, you just need to stop playing and let me treat you right."

I mugged him so hard. "Chris no."

"Come on baby don't act like that. I know you want me." He smirked, placing his hand on my thigh.

I pushed his hand off me. "Stop."

"What you'll rather that weird ass nigga touch you than me?"

I shook my head. "It's nothing like that.."

"Look, I don't want you talking to him ok?"

I frowned. "Who the fuck are you?"

"Chris and you're mines, so don't talk to him like I said."

Fuck him. I don't have to listen to this shit.

I quickly stood up and walked off, but I felt him grab my ass. "Aye girl!"

I quickly turned around and pushed him. "Don't fucking touch me."

He smirked and nodded, getting up from his seat. "Don't say that the day I have your ass begging for my deep strokes." He then walked off.

I shook my head and walked back over to shunté and I's table.

"I see that didn't go well." Shunté said.

I nodded. "Yeah thanks to Chris. But I did hear his voice. It's emotionless and his responses are so blunt and a little smart mouthed." I said. "He didn't even look up at me though. I wonder what was up with that."

"Because he's weirddddd." Shunté laughed.

I shook my head. "No I think it's more than that.."