1.

Monday July 1st, 2016

Monday
July 1st, 2016

Crystal

Today was a typical Monday morning, which consisted of a boring eight hours at school.

I walked through the school's doubled doors, flipping my naturally long hair over my shoulder. Lord knows I didn't want to come today, but I had no choice. Besides, this is my last year of being a high school student.

Four years in this school was almost over for me. I was a Senior and the school year was almost over with. Graduation awaited me in about two more months, which is not coming fast enough. High Creek High, it was nice knowing you.

"Another day, another struggle." I sighed, stopping at my locker.

I unlocked the lock and grabbed my English book, since that was my first class of the day.

"Looking good Crystal, as always."

I closed my locker, seeing Christopher. He was also a senior. He's been trying his best to get at me every since we were sophomores.

He just wasn't my type. He was too much of a pretty boy. Girls threw themselves at him, by I had no idea why. He was nothing more than a cocky ass, conceited ass boy that was childish as hell. He's too full of himself and I'd rather not be apart of that nor be in a relationship with him.

My title still holds it down as SINGLE. The boys at this school are not worth giving myself to. I haven't had a boyfriend since my freshman year. Sad right?

"What do you want Chris?" I bluntly said, closing my locker.

"To take you out." He smirked, leaning on the locker.

I looked up at him with a straight face. "For the five hundredth time, I'm not interested." I said, walking past him and into the crowd of people in the hallway.

Of course he followed me...

"Come one babe, just give me a chance." He spoke, walking along side of me. "Why you always tryna play hard to get?"

I chucked. "Tuh. Boy I'm not playing hard to get. I'm using the brain God gave me. Only a simple minded female would date you. You don't care about shit except yourself."

"Aye that ain't true. I care about you. I just wish you would let me show you." Chris sighed.

Corny as hell...