"Sigh....I can see that you haven't been able to adapt with that body...you're going to need some training..."

"We can start now..."

"Yes...the training room will be fine nobody there at night and no one must know you're here...."

"I know" I said.

There was a pause

"Thank you for giving me a chance.." I said looking into her eyes.

"It's fine... I... missed you..." She said

We had a moment but...
Then that's when my arm came off...
Shit..

"GENJI OMG WHA-"
Thats when there was a knock on the door.

"ANGELA YOU OK THERE!!"

She looked at me "THAT'S DVA SHE CAN'T KNOW YOU'RE HERE HIDE IN THE CLOSET!!"

I ran to the closet she threw me my arm.
"OWW!!" as it hit my head.

She slammed the closet door then opened her front door.

It was total darkness in here
Thats when I heard a girl's voice.
"Hi!!"
"Hello D.VA why are you here..."
"Well Jack was kinda of worried about you do he sent me to make sure you were ok..."

Jack.....THAT BITCH..

"I'm doing well!!! You should be going!!"
"Wha- Wait" I heard DVA come in the room, Angela rushed to the closet where I was and leaned on it.

"Look Mercy... you've been upset ever since Genji escaped and Me and Jack just want to make sure you're ok..."

"Aww...." I whispered as I leaned my back where Angela was leaning hers
I heard her punch the door which was my back

"Ow..."

K.C. undercover refrence

"I wasn't that upset...." She said.
"Wasn't that upset' you cried and locked yourself in your room for Godsake!!" D.VA yelled.

I chuckled.

"And not only that but you almost let 2 soldiers die cuz you were so busy worrying about Genji...." Hana said.

I heard her pacing around the room.

That's when Angela opened the door.
"NOT ONLY THAT YOU MADE OCS OF HOW YOUR CHILDREN WOULD LOOK LIKE" when she turned she shutted up.

There was a pause.
"So Dr.Ziegler did we have twins" I said with a big grin under my visor as I leaned to her side.

Her face flushed.

"For your information it wasn't 2 kids it was 3!!" She said.
"Oh my..." I said chuckling
"WHA- IS HE DOING HERE AND WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS ARM!!"

"Hana look you can't tell anyone about this...." Angela said.

"Why not he almost killed you and broke your heart I know you give mercy to others but remember the other time when you just gave too much.... haven't you learned your lesson."She said.

"Hana... please trust me..." Angela said.

Hana looked at me "Fine... but I'm going to keep an eye on you power Ranger boi"

Did she just call me a power ranger.....

In the training room
"Hana you're sure no one isn't here" Angela said as she was healing my broken arm.

"Yah I'm sure..." D.VA said.

When Dr. Ziegler was done I stood up
"Thank you... ok what do we do first..." I said.

"Well you know how to walk.. a bit with that body but... in combat you're a little loose."

"Ok...."
"First there arm some abilities I gave you... when I was going to let you join overwatch..."

There was silence

She reached for my hand and touched the space in between my finger. She made me clench my fingers and the ninja stars came out..

I almost jumped cause I thought it was going to hit her face.

"These are shurikens they pop out of your fingers and you can throw them 3 at a time or 3 at once. Try it..." She said.

I looked at the training bots were they talking to each other.

Bot #1:So wanna get lunch after this

Bot #2: Dude the only thing we eat is electricity

I threw 3 shurikens at one of them.... it exploded.

Bot #1: NOOOOOO GREG!! I will always remember you.....

I heard Angela giggle and jump
"Good job!!"
Holy shit I think my hearts gonna explode because of this......

She hugged me "You killed your first training bots I'm proud of you!!"

I was blushing under my visor "Thank you Dr.Ziegler." I hugged her tight.
I wish we could've stayed like that forever but of course....

"Srsly..." We turned around and saw D.VA "I come back with a Bottle of mountain Dew and see you guys making out!!"

"We were hugging...." I said.
"SAMETHING!! I'M NOT GOING TO STAND-BLAH BLAH"

Her voice was blocked by Angela giggle my mind was literally exploding.

"Hey cyborg dude I think your Circuits just blew..." Hana said.

I saw steam coming out of my shoulder pads.

Angela giggled.

"I KNOW SHE AN ANGEL AN ALL BUT SRSLY!!"

D.VA right she is an angel....

She's my angel....