Describe a nightmare world - yr 10 coursework

A/N - Okay this is really weird but this is a peice of coursework that i did last year. I got a B on it :D and was finally allowed to bring it home!! So i thought i would share it with you guys ... enjoy. Oh and the reason its in the Daydreams story group is because we had to describe a nightmare world!!! Hahaha Love Amy xxxx

I was riding through the famers field helping him round up his sheep. When I was finished I started towards home. It was getting dark out so I naturally started to worry. All of a sudden my horse reared up for no reason and threw me of. Forgetting my pain I got up swiftly and raced over to my horse. He was shaking really bad, then i heard something, but it wasn't something you normally hear at night. It was like a ghost moaning only it sounded more human than ghostly. I hoisted myself back onto my horse and briskly trotted down the street.

I turned off the road on to a country lane where it led to a forest. The forest was deserted, no one ever came here because there were stories. If you ever entered the forest you'll never be seen again. Since the encounter with the strange noise my horse had calmed down. Suddenly I started hearing footsteps behind me. They grew louder and louder as they neared and were quickening their pace. Only then did i realise, when they came out from behind the trees, it was a man riding a jet black horse; the horses eyes were a blood red and full of evil and hatred. His rider looked like a zombie; ghostly pale face and no expression could be traced on his face or in his eyes. The creature kicked his horse into canter and headed straight towards me and my horse.

As I sat there, too scared to do anything, my horse bolted and ran straight into the deserted forest. As we entered the forest I looked back and saw the creature and his horse chasing us. My horse was in full gallop and a full length infront of the creature and we were gaining more length as we headed for the trees. I looked behind again and found the creature and his horse and a colplete holt. I gathered up the reins and slowed my horse down to a very brisk trot. As i looked around to where my horse had led me, i saw motionless animals lying on the floor with limbs missing. I stopped at the nearby river to rest my tired horse. I looked into the river and found it was full of blood. Hearing noises again I spun round and scanned the trees around us. The sound was a wolves howl. The wolf made an apperence from behind the trees with teeth bared ready to fight.

As the wolf came closer I heard someone talking, barking instructions to the wolf. The figure came out and to my surprise he didn't look like his creature like minion. He was human!  

"Ahh! I see we have another victim ..." he whispered. Then the wolf and 7 more surrounded and attacked!