Prepairing for battle

A few days later...

Sol returned and Luna greeted him and the rogues but Luna was always uneasy around rogues, rogues were often unpredictable and they had nothing to fight for so it didn't matter whether they lived or died.
That was until they joined a Pack, when they joined a Pack everything changed and their whole life's objective is to serve their Alpha. Luna thought for a while and decided that even though the rogues were experienced fighters, they would probably still need to train to get their fighting up to scratch. Luna decided to immediately put them to work with wrestling with the other wolves, working on biting trees and speed. Speed was the secret key to winning a battle, if you can dodge them then you can bite them, that's one wolf down. Luna watched the rogues training and went for a walk to calm her nerves about them, she also went because something was telling her to got to the boundaries, when she left Eclipse joined her and they strolled in the light of the Moon until Eclipse smelt a Druid scent, he followed it to another message stating their number of wolves and asking for a reply, their number was 24 and Eclipse left a message saying his number which was 33 since there were 19 rogues helping and Jupiter and Saturn could help out a tiny bit whilst Sol and Moondancer healed any harmed wolves. Eclipse took Luna back to the base and told all of the fighters it would be an easy battle if everyone tries their hardest to fight including the youngsters.
When they arrived back one of the rogues went up to Eclipse and asked if he and his brother and sister could join the Pack. Eclipse said yes as long as they can prove they are not going to be using any rogue ways, the wolf said no. Eclipse asked his name and age, the wolf said he was 6 and his sister was 9 and his other brother was 7. Then he said his name was Blaze and his sister and brothers names were Destiny and Meteor.

 Then he said his name was Blaze and his sister and brothers names were Destiny and Meteor