Puppy Chimes!

5 months later

For Luna and Eclipse, a lot had changed recently. Their pups were now old enough and big enough to help hunt a little and be left alone, they could also eat pure meat now instead or regurgitated meat and were checking out lots of new things outside the den. Also Twilight is now 4 months pregnant so soon Sol will have his own pups to care for. Sol has become very close to Moondancer and they go on walks into the woods most evenings. Luna can tell Moondancer will probably follow Sol's steps in becoming a healing wolf. Meanwhile Luna is also 1 month pregnant with Eclipse and her 2nd litter, Luna doesn't know how many puppies there will be and this time she doesn't want Sol to tell her so it can be a surprise. While all of this is happening Luna and Twilight have become very close and are always together with the pups in the nursery. As Luna had already had pups herself she said she would help Twilight through her birth, of corse Twilight was very grateful for this. Luna's Pups were becoming more mature as the days went by, they were now about 6 months old and were going to have to move out of the nursery soon. Luna's pups personalities had really grown over the last few months and she could now tell that Moondancer was the adventurous pup and Nova was the shy one. She could also tell Galaxy was quite dominant and Pandora was the most playful, she spent most of her time wrestling with Galaxy. Pandora was likely to become the Pack hunter when she was older and Galaxy, the alpha like his father. Luna thinks Nova would most likely be the first to find a mate and thinks Moondancer will become a healing wolf, like Sol. Those are only thoughts though and the pups still have their whole lives ahead of them for them to choose.

 Those are only thoughts though and the pups still have their whole lives ahead of them for them to choose