Luna's Puppies!

A month later...

Luna woke like a normal day and immediately looked down at her swollen belly. She stood up, stretched, and began waddling down to the river to get a drink.
Although halfway down to the river she had a sudden pain in her stomach and dropped to the ground. Eclipse rushed over to her and shouted for Sol to help, He could immediately tell the first pup was coming. Sol stood round her and assessed her pain, he told her to relax and push. Luna obeyed his orders and soon after the first Pup was born. It was a little black female with Gorgeous dark brown eyes, a larger dark grey male with blue eyes was born next and placed by her belly to suckle. Next was pure white  female with blue eyes who was roughly the same size as the first female, and the last was another male who was quite small too, it had brown eyes and his fur was light grey. They all were placed by Luna's belly to suckle whilst she relaxed a bit more.
Eclipse told Luna they were beautiful just like her! Sol finally spoke and said, "all the puppies are very healthy, this is where I must leave for a while. I am travelling to the Vally of Satan to learn more medicines that I can create. Thank you for letting me stay with you and I will be back in about 5 months."
When Sol said this, Luna realised in the last 5 months, how well she had got to know Sol. To Luna and Eclipse, Sol is like family to them. Only then Luna realised what a beautiful auburn coat Sol has, and deep down. Luna was a bit upset Sol was going to be gone for a while, she kept her head held high and thanked Sol for everything he had done for her. Helping her heal from her serious injuries and helping her give birth to her pups. Sol said he would see them soon, and with that he left on his journey.
Later that evening. Eclipse asked Luna if she had thought of any names for the pups. Luna told him she had two so far, Nova for the little white female pup and Galaxy for the bigger dark grey one. Eclipse told her they were wonderful names and would fit their personality's perfectly. Eclipse said he had a name for the other two, Moondancer for the light grey male and Pandora for the little black female. Luna loved the names and immediately agreed that those were the pups names. After that the pups fell asleep wedged between their mother and father staying warm. Eclipse chatted with Luna that evening and they talked about how far they had come. Luna told Eclipse about her past and she told him how she felt that slowly, She and Eclipse were rebuilding the Moon Pack.

 Luna told Eclipse about her past and she told him how she felt that slowly, She and Eclipse were rebuilding the Moon Pack