V.

Namjoon's Po.V.:

I pinned his hands above his head as we hit the wall behind him. I stared at him for a minute before I pressed my lips on his.

His lips were soft and smooth, I've already lost the control over myself.

When his hand escaped from my grip, he grabbed into my hair and pulled me closer if it's possible.  I moaned his name as he squeezed my ass again and our lower parts got in touch.

"As I said, my baby, do not fucking tempt me...." I placed kisses along his jawline and neck, he moaned my name when I found his sweet spot.

"Punish me, Daddy."he asked and I stopped for a second.

"What did you call me?"

"Daddy..."he moaned and it was obviously my kinky shit to turn on by this one word, but it was way too much for me... especially from Seokjin. He used my weapons against me...it was not fair at all.

I wanted him beneath me so badly, I wanted him to moan my name again and again. I grabbed the whipped cream and Jin's hand and dragged him to my bedroom. I laid him on my bed and stripped his clothes off, cause they annoyed me so much.

His eyes were filled with lust as he watched me doing my things. I wanted him. And he wanted me too.

"Would you do something for me?"I asked roughly.

"I would do anything for my daddy."he responded with a dirty smile on his beautiful lips.

"Touch yourself in front of Daddy..."

***************************

Don't hate me guys!:)
Kinky Namjoon Daddy is here for you:)