III.

They walked down the streets and talked a lot. Namjoon shared his newly composed song and the lyrics to the older and other musical stuffs. Jin loved the younger's creativity, he already looked up to him even if there was a two year age gap between them.

"Hey, Nam.. I want cookies... come with me to the shop...please."Jin stopped in front of the shop and asked Namjoon with big puppy eyes.

"Yah, you're to cute to resist.."Nam smiled and they went to the shop together. Jin looked around and tried to find the sweets what he wanted, but instead of that, he saw something else.

"Namjoonnie.."he yelled and the latter just rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, hyung?" He turned around and saw Jin grabbing a whipped cream. A full bottle of whipped cream. Namjoon was in shook for a minute before he could even blink.

"I think I will buy this since I couldn't find any tasty cookies. Do you have something at home for this? I mean...some sweets or I don't know. "he smiled innocently.

"Yeah, yeah...fine...baby."he said before thinking about his words.

"Am I a baby? Bruuhh, I'm older than you, boy."Jin laughed at the younger.

"You don't say..."Nam rolled his eyes."hyung." He added with a smile.

Jin smiled with sparkling eyes as he saw Namjoon's blank face. "You're so fun to tease."

Nam just stood there with no more words to say.

Whipped cream.

Jim bought a fucking whipped cream in front of his eyes. It's not good. It's bad. He couldn't control but think about Jin with that sweet thing...on his body...or else..he was lost in his mind, until he saw a wild Jin appearing in his view.

When Jin passed by Nam to pay for the stuff, his hand went down on Namjoon's back and squeezed his ass without looking at him.

"Don't you dare to look at my butt, Namjoon. I know I'm good, but we're in public, you know."Jin turned around with a pervert smile on his face.

"Yah...I know..." he tried to not think about Jin and the sweets between the bed sheets, but he failed..

Too bad.