II.

Jin started to get dressed for the morning. He grabbed his black jeans and grey pullover since it was a warm weather out there. He left his apartment and headed to the coffee shop where they would meet.

***

The grey haired boy sat in front of a big cup of cappuccino. He waited for the older to come, he was a bit nervous as usual. Their relationship was quite weird.

He was lost in his thoughts when he heard the other one's sweet voice.

"Hey, Nam." Jin sat down in front of the younger.

"Hi, hyung."his smile grew wider as they made eye contact.

"I'm sorry for calling you this early, but I just wanted to meet someone."

"It's okay hyung, I like to spend my time with you to be honest. You're a good company."

"Ahh, you're so sweet, Namjoon...thank you for coming. Uhm..would you like to go somewhere?"

"I thought that we can have a good coffee and go for a walk maybe...or something. Anything is okay for me."he stated.

"Oookaaaaay then, I'll have some hot chocolate... I still don't like coffee. "Jin stood up and ordered his drink. Namjoon stared at him strangely and he felt the urge to ask.

"Why are you looking at me like this?"Jin spoke.

"Uhm...You look so good..I mean, your clothes."Nam blushed instantly when he corrected himself.

Jin just smiled and nodded as he saw the younger blushing.

"Thank you, Nam."