IV.

"Can you stop staring at me with that look?"Jin asked with a harsh tone.

"No, not really."Nam smiled at him again and continued the staring. Seriously, Jin's body was truly unbelievable. His shoulders was so wide and strong, his back looked well built, and of course he was breathtakingly handsome.

"I'll punish you if you don't stop."said Jin, but Namjoon just looked at him with his lips between his teeth. Jin was so damn good.

"I don't care, baby. Don't tempt me like this anymore."

"Yah, I just love to tease you.."he grabbed the whipped cream and took a spoon of it and licked it. Namjoon gulped a bit and watched as his friend ate that white cream. He felt his body burning up as Jin made an eye contact with him while continued.

Namjoon trapped in this tension as Jin licked the spoon again. A few drops landed on his chin and Namjoon just stared that little drop.

"Uhmmm...there's... your mouth..I mean..."he shuttered quietly and pointed at the white spot.

"You mean..this?"he licked his lips before he got a new spoonful of cream and licked it slowly with a dirty stare.

Namjoon had enough. He stood up and grabbed Jin's hand just to pull him closer.

"I said, don't tempt me again..."

"Make me."