18

(A/N)

Bruh, I body rolled the shit out of this song.

My two strip songs mixed into each other is like freaking listening to porn.

-------------------------------------------------

"Y-Yah...", he blushed while staring up at me.

I chuckled and pecked his lips, which turned into a passionate kiss. He wrapped his arms around my neck, while I rubbed his nipple with my hand.

His hand went under my shirt, signaling me to take it off. I broke the kiss and took off my shirt and pants. He blushed and looked away. I chuckled and pulled his chin to face me.

"What, you still shy?"

He shook his head no. I pecked his lips and went lower. I left light kisses on his jawline, down to his neck, collarbone, chest, stomach, and stopped at his manhood.

I smirked and started pumping his manhood with my hand. He let out soft quiet moans.

I stopped what I was doing and took off my boxers.

"Hmm, who fucked you last night?", I asked.

He blushed.

"..N-Namjoon.."

I smirked.

"So that means you don't need any prepping right?"

"H-Huh?"

"Never mind that, I'm gonna do this dry"

I shoved my manhood in him. He gasped by my action.

"Baby, you feel so good"

I started thrusting slowly. He moaned at every thrust. He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me into a kiss.

I held his hips tighter and started thrusting faster. He broke the kiss and let out loud moans.

I buried my face into his neck. He moved his hands onto my back and started leaving scratches, which I didn't give a fuck about.

"H-Hah..Jimin.."

I felt his warm walls clenching around my manhood.

"I'm g-gonna c-cum.."

"Me too Baby"

I sat up and watched him move his hands onto the bed sheets and clenched them. He closed his eyes from too much pleasure. His mouth half open with those pretty moans coming out. Sweat making him more sexier. I loved the sight. I just want to take a picture of this moment. But damnit! Why does my phone have to be so far!

I thrusted a couple more times, until we both came at the same time.

I laid next to him and pulled him close to me. He breathed heavily from exhaustion.

"Lets go take I shower", I said.

"But I'm too tired", he whined.

I chuckled.

"Okay, I'll go first then", he nodded and closed his eyes.

Ahh~ I want him to be mine.

-----------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Okay, these are the top three endings I'm writing.

1. VKook

2. Vmin

3. TaehyungxEveryone

I don't know which ending to write first though.