16

"I'm bored", I said.

"What do you want to do?", Namjoon asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and laid my head onto his shoulder. I felt his hand move to my thighs. He started rubbing my thighs slowly.

I leaned into the touch. He started kissing my neck softly.

"I have an idea, since your bored", he grabbed my arm and walked me towards his room.

(A/N, Oh Ma Goodness, Namjoon hasn't flick flack with Baby Tae yet, oh dear lord Jesus, here y'all go, smutty smut smut)

Namjoon's POV

We kissed passionately. I moved my hand under his shirt and rubbed on his nipple. He moaned my name into the kiss, which made me more hornier.

I broke the kiss. I watched him take off his shirt and pants, along with his boxers.

"N-Namjoonie, take off your clothes too", he said shyly.

I smirked and stripped my clothes off in front of him. He blushed and looked away. I chuckled at his cuteness. I leaned in and sucked on that sensitive part on his neck.

I went lower, leaving light kisses. I moved my hands to his manhood. I started stroking it slowly.

I set three of my fingers in front of his mouth. I didn't even have to tell him what to do. I watched him suck my fingers. He looked so hott and sexy right now.

I took my fingers out of his mouth and set them in front of his hole. I slowly pushed in two fingers.

"T-Two fingers?!", he whispered yelled.

I smirked and nodded.

I pushed my fingers in deeper, hitting that sensitive part. He moaned loudly. It was so beautiful.

I moved my fingers in and out in a slow pace, but soon started going faster. I took my fingers out and lined my manhood in front of his hole. I let Baby suck on my fingers, letting him taste himself. My manhood twitched at the sight.

I took my fingers and rubbed the wetness on my manhood. Soon, I started pushing into him slowly. I groaned by the tight walls around my manhood.

"How are you so damn tight", I groaned.

I pushed in more until I was deep inside him. I started thrusting slowly. He moaned at every thrust.

"I-It feels so g-good...", he said shyly.

I chuckled and started thrusting faster. I leaned down and kissed his lips. He wrapped his arms around my neck.

"I-I'm about to-!", he moaned loudly while his cum got on his and my chest and stomach.

I thrusted a little bit more and soon filled him up. I didn't want to take my manhood out. It felt so good inside him.

"N-Namjoon", he whined.

"Yes Baby?"

"T-Take it out", he said.

I chuckled and slowly took my manhood out. I laid beside him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I love you so much Baby", I said.

He didn't respond. I looked at his sleeping face and smiled. I kissed his forehead and soon drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Vote for who you want Tae to end up with.

1. TaeKook

2. TaeJin

3. TaeMin

4. TaeJoon

5. TaeHope

6. YoonTae

7. TaehyungxEveryone

If y'all wanna give me some ideas, then go ahead because I might need some help.