1

"Hey guys~", I said while drying my hair.

"Can we go get ice cream, pweeze", I said with agyeo.

Suga wrapped his arm around my waist.

"After you put some proper clothes on, baby", I blushed at the nickname.

I was wearing a big white shirt with some holes in it and a pair of shorts that you can barely see under my shirt.

"Yeah baby, we don't want people staring at you", Jungkook said.

"O-Okay, I'll be right back then", I said and walked away with a bright red face.

-----------------------------------

"Okay, I'm ready!", I said with a smile.

I wore black skinny jeans with a big grey sweater that shows my collar bone and a beanie.

I watched them look at me up and down. And I think I saw them..smirk?

"W-What?", I stuttered.

"Nothing, let's go", Jin said while wrapping his arm around my neck.

While we were walking, I felt some...stares behind me. Jin and I were in front while the others were in the back. I turned around and saw all of them smile at me. I smiled back and continued walking. Jin moved his arm lower to my waist and held me closely.

"J-Jin, what are you doing?", I said while blushing.

"Hm? What are you talking about, baby?", he said with a smile.

I stared at him for awhile and looked down.

"Never mind", I muttered.

He chuckled and pulled my face up.

"Your so cute", he said.

"Okay! We're finally here, what do you want, baby?", Hoseok said while grabbing my wrist.

I turned to Jin and saw him pout. I smiled at him and went back to Hoseok.

"I want the strawberry one, Hobi!", I said while pointing at the strawberry flavored ice cream.

"Okay, anything for you, baby", he said and went to go pay for the ice cream.

The others went to go buy snacks and drinks. Hoseok and I sat down on a bench and waited for the others. He set his hand on my thigh and squeezed it lightly.

"H-Hobi", I said.

"Hm?",

"What are you d-doing?", I said while staring at him.

"What do you mean?", he said

"Never mind", I sighed and went back to licking my ice cream.

What is up with them today?

"Yah Hoseok, stop drooling over our baby", Jimin said and sat down next to me.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. I blushed and continued eating my ice cream.

Jimin's POV

Goddamnit!! Stop licking your ice cream like that!

I stared at our baby licking that ice cream so..good. That won't be the only thing he will be licking. I smirked and looked at Hoseok who was also staring our baby.

Later, two girls came up to me and Hoseok.

"Hey~ are you perhaps busy later? Cause if your not, then maybe we can go get a drink together and maybe have some fun later", the girl with black hair said to me.

"Go away slut", I said harshly.

"Oh come on, don't be mean", she said while tugging my arm.

I slapped her hand away and looked at our baby. He looked uncomfortable.

"Come on cutie, we can go to my place and have some fun there", the girl with light brown hair said to Hoseok.

They both were wearing shorty shorts that  shows there ass and crop tops that looks too small for them.

"Go fuck with someone else, I'm not into sluts like you", he said harshly.

They both pouted and stared at our baby.

"What about you cutie?", they both smirked and bend down a little to show there small breast.

"Fuck off!", I yelled.

I held our baby tighter.

"Fine", they scoffed and walked away.

"Were you scared baby", Hoseok asked.

Our baby nodded.

"Aw, its okey, we're here with you", I said and kissed his forehead. I saw him blush. I chuckled and brought his ice cream to his lips.

"Finish your ice cream, it's melting", I said.

He nodded and continued eating his ice cream.

Soon, the rest of the other came with plastic bags in there hands.

"What happened, baby? How come your so quiet?", Namjoon asked.

"Some sluts tried to make us fuck them", Hoseok said while rolling his eyes.

"They made our baby scared", I said.

Namjoon came and hugged our baby tightly. I watched him kiss his cheek. I did feel jealous, but I held it in.

"Let's go home", Namjoon said.

We all walked home with our baby laughing and a Hoseok acting like and dork. The rest of us smiled at our beloved baby.

He is so precious to us.