11

I flinched at the sound of glass breaking.

"Yah! I told you not to carry three cups at once!", Jin yelled.

"Sorry", Namjoon said and ran to me.

He sat down next to me on the sofa and hugged me tightly. I giggled and patted his head.

"It's okay Joonie", I said softly.

He turned to face me and smiled. He pecked my lips and laid his head down onto my lap.

I blushed and looked up at the TV. I played with his soft silver hair while humming a song.

Namjoon's POV

I listened to him humming. Soon, it turned into singing. I can tell that he forgot I was here because he stopped playing with my hair. His voice is so beautiful.

"Stop crying, tell me something
Try saying to me, who had no courage
Why did you do that to me then
I'm sorry

Forget it,
what right do I have
To tell you to do this, or that

Deeper, deeper, the wound just gets deeper
Like pieces of broken glass that I can't reverse
Deeper, it's just the heart that hurts every day
Who was punished in my stead,
You who were only delicate and fragile

I'm sorry I'm sorry
I'm sorry ma brother
Even if I try to hide it, or conceal it, it can't be erased
Are you calling me a sinner
What more do I have to say

I'm sorry I'm sorry
I'm sorry ma sister
Even if I try to hide it, or conceal it, it can't be erased
So cry
Please dry my eyes

That light, that light, please illuminate my sins
Where I can't turn back the red blood is flowing down
Deeper, I feel like dying every day
Please let me be punished
Please forgive me for my sins
Please"

I saw tears coming down his cheeks. I got up and hugged him tightly. He gasped, but leaned into my touch.

Our Baby may seem like a ball of sunshine, but he has had some bad memories from the past. He only told us some of the memories. We didn't want to force the rest out of him since he was having a hard time.

When Baby was 15, he would always be harassed by boys in high school. He almost got raped one time also. Of course he was scared, he didn't know what was going on. He was crying while telling us what happened. He was fucking innocent goddamnit!!

His parents didn't care though. The others and I met his parents three years ago. We talked to them about Baby getting harassed. But they showed no emotion. The response they gave us made us pissed. 'Oh, okay', that's all they said. That's all they fucking said! What got us more pissed was how the way they treated him. They treat him like he is a nobody.

One time we saw him hugging his parents tightly, but they pushed him away with a disgusted look. 'Don't touch us, it's gross'. They left him there, standing outside, crying silently.

I still remember when he would run to us while crying. The sight of him crying broke my heart.

That's why we took Baby with us. We all moved in together to make him happy. We spend a lot of time with him to make him forget about his past. But the memories just comes back into his mind sometimes.

I clenched my fist, remembering how he would always be harassed by dirty men. I just want to hurt the people who touched our beloved Baby.

"W-What's wrong Joonie?", Baby asked.

I looked down at his angelic face and calmed down.

"Nothing Baby, you okay?", I asked.

He nodded and gave me a weak smile. I moved strands of hair from his eyes and stared deeply into them.

"Don't think about the past Baby", I cupped his cheek and kissed his forehead.

"N-Namjoon", he cried and hugged me tightly.

"What's happening?", Jin asked concerned.

I looked at him and sighed. He understood what was happening. He walked up to us and cupped Baby's cheek.

"You okay Baby?", Jin asked.

He nodded and smiled. Jin sighed and pouted. I can tell he was hurt seeing the sight of Baby crying.

Sometimes Baby would try to hide the pain, but he always fails because he would always cry whenever he doesn't want to tell us.

"Go take him to bed", Jin said.

I nodded and walked him to his room. He laid down in his bed while I crawled in next to him.

"Take a nap Baby", I said softly while wrapping my arms around his waist.

I got light snores as a response. I looked down and smiled at the sight. I pulled him tightly towards me and soon fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Any of y'all going to BTS Wings Tour Concert??