10

Suga smashed our lips together. He rubbed my nipple with his hand. I moaned through the kiss lowly while moving my hand up to his hair.

I tried not to moan loudly, since we woke up in the middle of the night.

He pulled my pants with my underwear down. He looked at me and smirked.

"Your this hard already Baby", he said.

I blushed and covered my face with my hands. He grabbed my hands and pulled them away.

"Don't cover your face Baby", he whispered closely to my ear.

He went down and started sucking and kissing my neck, that's going to leave marks.

"S-Suga", I moaned.

He pulled away and started stripping himself. I blushed when his manhood hit my thigh.

"I-I want..", I breathed out.

"What is it Baby?", he asked.

"I w-want you...i-inside me", I blushed.

He smirked and lined his manhood in front of my hole.

"I guess we're going to do this dry, it may hurt a little", he said and pushed in without warning.

I yelped in pain not too loudly. I held onto the bed sheets tightly.

"I-it hurts", I winced.

"You were asking for it Baby", he leaned down and pecked my lips.

He thrusted slowly. I covered my mouth to prevent myself from moaning. He took my hand away from my mouth.

"Let it out", he said while thrusting faster.

"B-But the others", I moaned lowly.

"Last time you made me suffer from your loud moaning, now let them suffer", he said.

He pounded into that one spot harder and faster. I clenched his shoulders, warning him that I'm about to cum.

Soon, I came on my stomach and chest. A few more thrusts, Suga came inside me, filling me up.

He laid beside me and pulled me towards him. He pulled my chin up and brought me into a passionate kiss. This time, full of love. We both pulled back and stared into each other's eyes.

"I love you so much Baby", he said.

I blushed and snuggled closer to his chest.

"I just want you to be mine only, but I have to be nice and share", he sighed and kissed my forehead.

I looked up at him and pecked his lips.

"I love you S-Suga", I blushed.

He chuckled and pecked my nose.

"I love you more Baby"